Planning? (6)

Edited on 9/17/21

(I found this picture of Snape and just look at it!! He is like omg!! I had to stop and think after I saw it, I mean just look at him🥵🥵🥵😏. Well anyway hope you enjoy it.)

The next few weeks she had barely any contact with Snape nor Lucius. She was started to think she was stupid to think they would want someone like her.

She walked to her Muggle Studies class alone, until Draco walked next to her. "Hey Fairwell, you wanna come to a party I'm hosting this weekend at the Manor," he asked.

"I would love to Draco, but am I allowed? I know your father doesn't like Gryffindor's too much," she replied.

"Your right but I don't care what he thinks, it's my party and my friends, not his," he puffed.

"Well then I'm all in," she exclaimed as they walked into class together. They sat down together and Draco told her all the details. It sounded like a blast.

"Do you need some help with planning it," she asked sweetly. "That would be amazing, Lily. Thank you," he whispered.

"No need to thank me," she smirked. Throughout the class, they talked about the party while trying to finish their classwork.

Once class was over they parted ways as Lily went to her dorm. "I'll see you after dinner to talk more," Draco yelled as he ran away. She waved and turned around, only to bump into a wide, strong chest. She tripped and fell but a rough hand caught her.

"O-oh I'm sorry professor," she stammered as she straightened out her uniform. "It's quite alright," he grinned at the small Gryffindor in front of him.

He looked to make sure no one was in the corridor before he pulled her into an empty room. He pushed her against a wall and slammed his lips to hers. Her bag fell to the floor with a thud.

She hesitated to wrap her hands around his neck, as he snaked his hands around her waist. "God I've missed this," he groaned in between kisses.

"Mmm," she moaned into the kiss. She bit his lower lip and he growled in response. He tugged her closer to him, making her feel his growing cock on her clothed pussy.

He quickly pulled away as she slid one of her hands down, palming his pants. "Not now," he breathed. He took one final glance at her, taking in her beauty before walking out.

She was felt flustered and turned on. She grabbed her bag off the floor and rushed off the class. She made it to Potions just on time, Snape was already sitting at his desk while Lucius had his desk at the back of the room.

How the hell did he get here so fast, I left mere seconds after him. She thought.

She quickly took the last seat which surprisingly was in the back, next to Lucius. So maybe it wasn't so surprising. She took out her parchment and started marking down notes as she felt a pair of eyes staring into the side of her head.

She blushed, already knowing who it was. She didn't look at him, she just tried to ignore it. She finished her notes earlier and started to let her mind wander, not knowing she was not the only one looking into her wandering mind.

Soon class ended and she left before anyone could stop her. She went to her dorm and changed out of her uniform before she went to see Draco.

She changed into a white crop top with a black skirt, knee-high socks, and black flats. She looked into the mirror and put her long curly hair into a messy bun. She looked in the mirror and she was proud of her appearance.