Sleepless nights (17)

"Please no" she cried, trying to push the unknown man off. She cried and screamed, begging for him to get off. "Please, stop," she cried louder, tears flowing from her eyes.

The man just chuckled before slapping her across the face. "I wouldn't be doing this is you weren't such a slut."

She cried as she felt his hands touch her skin. She felt someone shake her body, she heard a faint voice saying her name as the room around her disappeared.

She gasped as she shot up. She looked to her side, Severus's hands were around her shoulders, shaking her violently. "Are you alright?" he asked panicked.

She didn't answer all she did was bury her head into his chest as tears flowed from her eyes. "I-I'm sorry," she sniffled, tears falling from her eyes.

"No, there is no need to feel sorry darling. Nightmare?" he hugged her in his tight embrace.

She nodded into his chest as she held onto him for dear life. "Can you tell me what about?" his voice was clam and soothing.

"I-I think it was a-a flashback of what happened," she stuttered her words, "I d-don't think this has e-ever happened to me, so it has to be a f-flashback of what really happened," tears started to flow harder down her face.

He cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears with his thumbs, "what ever happens I'll be here, ok?" he kissed her lips tenderly.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head into his warm hands, trying to slow down her breathing. "Now please, tell me what happened," he pleaded with her.

"Um, s-someone was on t-top of me," she was afraid to continue, "h-he he raped me," tears started to fall from her face again.

"I-I'm sorry, this is all my fault," she cried even harder. He made her stare into his dark eyes, as he stared into her hazel ones. "I want you to listen to me right now!" his voice was stern but caring, "this is not you fault, do you hear me, this was never your fault. Please don't say that," there was concern evident in his voice.

She nodded weakly as she felt her head fall into the crook of his neck as her arms fell around his neck, hugging him tightly.

They stayed like this for a long time as she tried to calm down. She felt his large hand start to stroke her long, wavy, brown hair. After about 20 minutes of sitting like this she looked up into his dark eyes.

"Thank you," she smiled sweetly. He nodded slight as he continued to hug her. "We should probably head to Breakfast," she whispered as she kissed his cheek and wiggled out of his hug.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him. "We don't necessarily have to, we could stay here all day, it's Saturday," he raised and eyebrow staring down at her.

"As much as I would love too," she giggled as she let her hand grazed over his uncovered chest, "people would be suspicious if I wasn't around all day and you not around," she kissed him quickly before leaving his warmth.

He didn't argue as he watched her get dressed. "Bye see you tonight," she smile sweetly before walking out of his private quarters.

She walked out of the room only to be met by Hermione, Ginny, and Tom not far behind them. "Oh hi guys," she smiled sweetly as she shut his classroom door.

She looked behind them to see a pissed off Tom, his nostrils were flaring as he stared at lily. "Oh lily, we have been looking everywhere for you," Hermione explained as she hugged lily tightly.

"I'm feeling better, I was told until they find who did this I have to stay with Professor Snape," she sounded sad, so it sounds believable.

Tom continue to glare at her. "Could I speak to you. In private," It was more of a demand then a question. She was a little nervous to speak to him alone. "Umm. Sure," she finally replied.