First Detention (3)

Edited as of 9/1/21

She was standing there waiting for someone to say something. "Strip," he demanded darkly. Lucius' low voice against her ear gave her shivers down her spine. Her eyes widen, "what!" she choked out.

"You heard me, I said strip," he put his hand on her cloke, pulling it off. She looked at the office door to see Snape staring at her intently, her face blushed a deep shade of red.

She hesitantly started to unbutton her Gryffindor shirt. Next, she slid down her skirt and kicked off her shoes. She was left in her red undergarments, which lift nothing to the imagination.

Snape walked forward and grabbed the tie from the floor and handed it to the girl. "Put it on," he demanded coldly. She hesitated but did it nonetheless. Her eyes went to the 2 men who watched her.

They looked like predators watching their prey. Their eyes scanned every inch of her body, watching very closely.

Authors note: it won't let me do a picture so I'm just gonna tell you. She looks like one of the slutty student costumes I see some people wear on Halloween. That's why Snape wanted her to put the tie on. So hope you enjoy it!😉😏

"Sit on the table and spread your legs," Snape demanded coldly. Her eyes widened but she knew not to disobey them. She walked to the nearest desk and sat on top of it with her legs spread, her clothed pussy on display for them both to see.

Both men chuckled at the sight of her soaked panties. They both enjoyed the sight in front of them. She covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, they didn't like that.

They each grabbed one of her wrists and pulled them away from her face. With Snape's free hand he ran the pad of his index finger over the soaked fabric. She twisted in pleasure.

Snape situated himself in between her legs and brought his hands to her waist. He looked down into her innocent hazel eyes. Without warning, he smashed his lips into hers.

His hands wrapped around her waist, his hands resting on her lower back. She kissed him back lustfully, her hands went to his hair. She heard Lucius walk around them then she felt another pair of hands on her back.

Those hands snaked around her body and gripped her breasts tightly. She moaned quietly into the kiss. Lucius started peppering the back of her neck with kisses.

Suddenly both men pulled away leaving her flustered. She sat there catching her breath. After a few moments, one of the men grabbed her hair and pulled her down roughly.

She whined as her head hit the table. Lucius then climbed onto the table between her legs and kissed her deeply. He kept his grip on her hair, she kissed him back. His other hand gripped her thigh, she moaned into the kiss.

He chuckled darkly as Severus stood and watched. Lucius then let go of her and pulled her off the table and pushed her to the floor on her knees. Her eyes widened at the 2 men in front of her.

"You're going to be a good little slut and suck on our cocks," Lucius demanded as he started to unbuckle his belt. Her eyes widened at the sight of his cock. It was as big as Severus's.

She watched as Severus did the same thing. Once both men discarded their pants they stared down at the needy Gryffindor girl in front of them. Lucius gripped her jaw tightly, she whined in pain at how rough he was being.

"Open," he demanded coldly. She parted her lips and he shoved his precum-covered cock down her throat. He was amazed at her gag reflex. He pushes himself to where her nose touches his pelvis.