Hungover (11)

As she stepped out of Lucius's room she closed her eyes, it was way brighter in the hall way than in his room. "Bloody hell," she muttered to herself before walking into her room,

She struggled as she shut the door, her legs felt like they were about to give out on her. With a wave of her wand all the lights were lowered. She landed on the bed with a thump.

She was tired to say the least. She was going to take a shower before she left but she decided to take one when she got back to Hogwarts so she can lay in bed before she leaves.

After about 30 minutes of laying in bed she got up to get ready. Her legs still hurt but not as much as she first woke up. She looked in he mirror and inspected the damage.

Great now I have to hide all these hickeys. Can't they ever just fuck me without marking me. Or mark me where I can hide it with clothes.

She used magic to cover the hickeys that where visible over her Hogwarts uniform. She brushed her hair and put it in a pony tail before packing her stuff the leave.

Thank goodness it was a Sunday, she could stay in bed all day. She grabbed her small bag and limped out of the bedroom and to the main room downstairs. 

As she was walking she bumped into Lucius. "Oh what happened to your leg dear," a small smirk appeared on his face. "Oh I just had a rough night," she replied, "I'll be heading back to Hogwarts now," she turned to leave.

Lucius watched her limp down the stairs, cocky that he made her like this, knowing he could do much worse.

As she made it down the stairs she walked over the the fluu and got in the fire place. She grabbed the stand and yelled "Professor Snape's private quarters," and with that green flame swallowed her.

Her head spun as she looked around the room. She was indeed back at Hogwarts. She noticed the Snape was sitting in his chair, in deep thought.

she realized he didn't have a shirt on, she smirked to herself. She set her bag down and walked behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders, she started to put some presser in them. Almost like a massage.

"You seem tense, Professor," her smooth voice sounded wonderful in his ears. At first he didn't know who it was until he heard her sweet voice. He started to relax into her touch.

She walked around to the other side of the couch and sat on his lap, facing him. She straddled his legs as she continued to work her magic on his shoulders.

A small groan of pleasure escaped his lips as she continued her movements. Without realizing it, she started to gently grind against him. He placed his hands on her hips and started to guide her movements.

She whined at the much wanted friction between them. "Does this feel good Professor," she whispered seductively into his ear.

"Yes, Merlin's yes," he groaned lowly. She got off of him quickly not wanting things to escalate, she couldn't today, she was in pain.

"Professor do you have any potions for hangovers, I feel awful," she whined. She looked down and saw the huge bulge in his pants, she smirked to herself.

He stood up and looked down at her. "You will regret that by tomorrow darling," he whispered lowly into her ear before going into his store room.

He came out with a small vile of orangish liquid. "Drink this, you'll feel better," he gave her the small vile and down it quickly making a sour face at the taste.

She already felt a little better. "Thank you Professor," she smiled sweetly before placing a small kiss on his cheek and leaving. She grabbed her bag and headed out the door.