Revenge is sweet (19)

Hope you enjoy!!😊

It's Tom!

"Severus what is happening," she whisper shouted. He smirked before looking behind her and she followed his eyes to see Lucius sitting in a chair in the opposite side of the room.

"Go stand in front of him," he demanded while pointing a finger at Tom. She was still confused out of her mind. "Severus what the fuck is going on?" She asked again. His eyes darkened as he grabbed the side of her jaw. "I said go stand in front of him. Don't, make me ask again," he growled.

She rolled her eyes and went to stand in front of Tom. He was bound to the chair with ropes around his wrists and ankles. It looked like he took a few punches to the face, hard enough to leave bruises but not hard enough to break his nose or anything.

His eyes were open and they landed on hers as she came into view. She was tense and hesitant since she had no clue what was going on. "Lily! Lily please help they have gone mental I tell you, mental," Tom pleaded.

Her eyes fell to his before quickly looking back up into Snape's. He stood right behind Tom as his eyes scanned her exposed skin hungrily.

"I hope your ready," Snape growled as he rounded around the chair that Tom was tied to. He stood in front of her, towering over her small body. Within a second her back was being pushed against his front while his left hand squeezed her throat tightly.

"Don't touch her you sick bastard!" Tom yelled. A deep chuckled rumbled from Snape's throat making her legs feel like jelly. His grip on her throat tightened.

"I'm going to tell head master Dumbledore about this you sick freak," Tom yelled.

Lily heard a chair move and looked up at Lucius, who was now standing right behind Tom. "Oh, and what are you going to tell him I did, Mr. Riddle," Snape chuckled darkly.

As she looked into Tom's bright green eyes she saw fear and disgust in them. "I'll tell him you raped her!" his voice had a hint of fear in it.

"Is that so Mr. Riddle. If you would please tell me the definition of rape," his voice showed only dominance and power. Tom looked around as Snape's right hand moved to her breasts taking them into his grip making her wince at the sudden movement.

"It's when you have sex with someone unwillingly," he spoke fearfully. Snape smirked and let go of her, going to face her. "Let's ask Ms. Fairwell?" he smirked as he stared into her honey like eyes. "Are you enjoying this?" he asked smoothly. She nodded slightly as she stared into his dark lust-filled eyes. "Use your words darling," he purred into her ear, his warm breath tickled the shell of her ear.

"Y-Yes sir," she answered shyly, her cheeks turned red in an instant. "Would you like to continue?" he muttered, his lips barely grazing against hers.

"Yes sir," she whispered, making him chuckle deeply. Lucius walked around Tom, now standing next to Snape. "Now let's teach this scumbag a lesson," Lucius hissed as his eyes bored into Tom's.

Snape agreed and he grabbed her shoulder and pulling her back into his chest. He wrapped his hands around her body and swiftly unbuttoned her white blouse. She shivered as he pulled it off her body tossing it to the side.

She was left with her pink laced bra and uniform skirt. All the men in the room had their eyes on her, making her cheeks blush red. "Your crazy! She would never do this! What did you do to her!" Tom shouted.

Snape chuckled and pulled out his wand and pointed it at him. "Silence and listen to the lesson, Riddle," Snape spat his name with disgust. He muttered a silencing spell and Toms voice died out, you could see his mouth move but no sound came out.