Day in Hell (14)

Not gonna lie I wrote this in English class! Lmfao 😅 but nothing about this chapter is funny.

⚠️TW⚠️

She screamed into the hand as he pointed his wand at her neck. "Be. Quiet," a low voice rumbled in her ear, but it was not the low voice she wished to hear.

She nodded, hoping he would remove his hand from around her mouth. He removed his hand from her mouth and moved his wand, only to wrap his hands around her waist and lifting her up.

She screamed only for him to use the silencing charm on her. She kicked and hit as he brought her somewhere. Before they continued he set her down and pointed his wand at her. He hit her with a spell that made her fall to the ground.

She blinked a few times as her vision became blurry. As she faded from the real world she saw feet walking closer to her, then everything went dark.

........

She woke up with a painful headache. She groaned as she sat up, looking around the unfamiliar room. She tried to move her hand but it was cuffed to a bed. She yanked at it, trying to break free.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP!" She screamed, praying someone would hear her. She screamed till her voice was groggy and throat was dry.

Tears started to spill from her eyes, she was a crying mess. Suddenly the door opened and a familiar man walked through the door, a evil look on his face.

"What do you want from me," she whimpered, fear covering her words. He chuckled before grabbing a chair from the far side of the room and setting it next to the bed.

"You'll find out soon enough, Fairwell," his voice was not as innocent as it used to sound. She cried, begging him to let her go.

"Tom please, just let me go. I didn't do anything," she pleaded with him. He just smirked as he stared down at the small girl on the bed.

"Exactly! It's what you didn't do, you could of been with me but instead you chose Snape!" his words made her heart sink.

"W-What do you mean," her voice came out shaky and terrified. He laughed before gripping her jaw tightly tugging her closer to him. His face was now only a few centimeters from her.

"You didn't think anyone could hear your moans and whimpers in that classroom a few months ago," he grinned, her eyes widened.

"I just had to make sure, and sure enough I heard your little conversation with Mr. Malfoy and Snape at Draco's party," her heart sank as her heart rate started to increase.

"Tom please," she whined, and begged. "I'm sorry but I can't do that, I have to show you what little sluts like yourself deserve," he smirked before standing once more.

"I will be back in a few hours," he spoke before opening the door and slamming it shut. Once she heard it lock her tears became heavier.

Snape's P.O.V.

Severus sat up in the tower waiting for Lily to show up. He was ready to destroy her sexy little body. His mind was filled with all the things he was going to do with her as he watched the night sky.

Something caught his attention, a scream and it sounded like Lily. He raced down the stairs and pushed the door open, he saw nothing but a wand on the ground.

That wasn't here before, he thought.

He picked it up and examined the wand closely. He gasped as he realized who it belonged to. It belong to Lily, it was her scream he heard. He raced to the head masters offices to talk to Dumbledore.