Next morning (4)

Edited as of 9/4/21

She woke up the next morning with wobbly legs. She struggles to stand up from her bed. Once she managed to stand she wobbled to her mirror.

She gasped when she saw her body. Her chest, neck, and thighs were covered with hickeys. That was the part of her body she could see with clothes on. Who knows how many hickeys she had under her tank top and shorts.

She quickly got dressed in her Gryffindor robes before someone else got up. Luckily since she was in her 5th year she had her dorm.

Once she was dressed she decided to go to breakfast early so she could head to the library before class. As she was walking to breakfast she ran into Lucius.

"Morning," she smiled slyly. He looked down into her doe-hazel eyes. "Good morning my little Slut," he growled huskily into her ear. Her face turned bright pink.

He chuckled at her shyness. "What might you be doing on this fine morning," he asked her innocently. "Well I was about to go to breakfast then the library before class," she answered sweetly.

He grinned widely. "Well Ms. Fairwell could you please help me for the moment," he asked suggestively. Her face turned bright pink at his words. She knew what he meant but she couldn't say no.

"Umm, S-Sure! But I do need to go to the Library before class," she replied. He smirked and grabbed her wrist. She followed almost tripping over herself.

He brought her into an empty room and shut the door. Before she could say anything he pushed her again the door and slammed his lips against hers.

Her hands tangled into his hair pulling him closer to her. He held her up with his chest, pushing her against the door. He grabbed her hands and put them down. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, connecting with hers.

She quietly moaned into the kiss, as he bit her lower lip. He growled into the kiss, he squeezed her ass and that caused her to wrap her legs around her torso.

He turned around and walked her to the nearest desk and sat her down. "Sir. I. Need. To get. To. Class," she sighed between kisses.

"I'll bring you to class, you'll be fine," he replied. She nodded as he brought his lips to her neck, sucking on the already busied skin.

She leaned her head back, exposing more of her skin to him. He let his hands slip under her skirt and they found their way to her panties. He chuckled lowly as he felt the already soaked fabric.

His fingers slipped under the fabric of her panties, her breathing hitched. He slowly tugged them down, letting them fall to the floor.

She took in a sharp breath when she felt his cold rough fingertips on her warm core. She sighed in pleasure. Without warning he slipped 2 fingers into her, making her moan out.

With his free hand, he quickly put a hand over her mouth, "quiet, you don't want us to get caught. Would you?" he drawled. She shook her head no and he removed his hand while he continued to pump his fingers into her.

She bit down on the clothes of his shoulders to keep herself from moaning. He started to pump his fingers faster, "You are so ready for my cock. Arnt you," he teased her.

"Yes, yes!" She moaned loudly into his shoulders. She felt a ball form into the pit of her stomach. He felt her walls clench around his fingers, making him groan into the skin of her neck.

"I'm gonna cum," she moaned into his shoulders. "That's it cum for me, you little slut," he groaned.

At his words, she came all over his fingers. He took out his fingers and shoved them in her mouth. "Suck," he demanded. She sucked his fingers until they were clean and he pulled them out.