Dress shopping (28)

Sorry for the short chapter but it was needed for the next one. Also remember this dress for the Ministry ball. Also when I'm sad or just stressed I find writing helpful, so I might be writing a lot on all of my books!

Lucius P.O.V

Once he shut the door he stormed to her fathers room, murder in his mind. He didn't even know before slamming the door open. Narcissa was in bed with him which fueled his anger even more.

"Narcissa leave, now," he gritted though his teeth. She scoffed and stood up with the blanket wrapped around her. "Im not leaving Lucius," she scoffed.

Within seconds he had pushed her out of the room and slammed the door shut. "I must have a word with you Dan," he was obviously angry.

He stayed in bed not saying a word. "Why did you do it?" Lucius asked in an eerily calm way. He chuckled and put on his pants before standing up. "I mean have you seen her, she is a work of art," he chuckled.

"Not Narcissa!" he shouted, "why did you hurt her, what did she ever do to you. She is a little girl with a life to live."

He looked at him with wild eyes. "How I teach my daughter is non of your business and why do you care, it's not like you care about her," then it hit him.

"Oh, I get it, she's your little whore, isn't she," he laughed. Lucius snapped, he was at his breaking point.

"You will not speak of her like that, and maybe she is. Maybe she isn't, you'll never know," a smirk played his lips.

"I knew Tom didn't rape her. She just wanted everyone to think that, that whore has everyone in her pants," he shook his head in disappointment as he tried to stand again.

"I've had enough!" Lucius shouted, "if you ever lay a hand on her again I will personally torture you before killing you," he chuckled before pointing his wand at him.

"Crucio," a red light left his wand and his her father, making him cry in pain before falling to the floor. His screams were loud and high.

"If you ever touch her again, it will get worse," he growled. He let up on the curse and walked out, leaving him on the ground.

Lily P.O.V

She woke up to her door opening slowly and her dad walked in. She brought her feet up to her closely. He shut the door and walked up to her.

"I thought I told you not to tell anyone what daddy does to you," he growled. He was drunk again. "Dad, I didn't tell anyone," she had fear in her voice.

He sat down on the edge of her bed and patted the spot next to him. She froze not daring to move. "I know you did, your "boyfriend" told me so," he growled, "now sit."

She moved with hesitation and sat next to him with a tense body. "It's ok, daddy's not gonna hurt you," she flinched as he but an arm around her.

"I-I don't know who your talking about," she was scared to speak. He growled as his arm tightened around her, making her whimper in fear.

"Oh so your just a little slut sleeping around with older men, like Lucius," he conned.

She stiffened her body.

I wonder if he knows about Severus.

"Did that body really rape you like you claimed he did, or did you want to like the slut you are," he asked in a calm voice, but is body didn't say calm, it screamed angry.

"No! He raped me, dad you have to believe me," she pleaded with him. She didn't want him to spread lies and let Tom get away with it.

"Ya. Sure," he sarcastically spoke, "yell you better get ready, Narcissa is taking you dress shopping," he sighed as he got up.