Set up (8)

The next day, which was a Saturday she grabbed her party clothes and a few other needed things before getting dressed and went to find Draco.

She left the Common Room without running into anyone and raced to the Slytherin Common room. Draco was waiting for her right outside the door.

"You ready Lily?" he asked as he closed his book. "I'm ready but also, I didn't know you could read," she laughed.

Her frowned playfully. "Hahaha nice one Fairwell," he rolled his eyes before they started to walk to Snape's office. Draco knocked and Snape opened it and let them in quickly before shutting the door.

"We are going to use fluu powder to get to the Manor," Draco leaned over and whispered to her as they walked into the door at the back of the room, which most likely hid Snape's private quarters.

They walked in and stepped into the fireplace. "See you there," he smugly spoke before Yelling Malfoy Manor and disappearing in a mass of green flames.

Before she stepped in the fireplace Snape grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him. "Don't forget to behave little one. Because if you don't you will be punish accordingly," he spoke lowly.

She nodded against his chest. He grabbed her chin and tilted her head up. "Yes sir," she whispered quietly. He smirked and brought his lips closer to hers.

"That's a good girl," he muttered before planting his lips on hers. After a moment he pulled away and she stepped back. She stepped into the fireplace and turned to face her Professor.

"I will see you when I return Professor Snape," she smiled before yelling "Malfoy Manor," she disappeared in a mass of green flames.

She stumbled out of the fireplace and looked around. She was in the living room of Malfoy Manor. "There you are. I thought you got lost," Draco joked.

"Here let me show you were can stay for the day," he started to walk up the stairs and Lily closely followed. Draco walked to the 3rd story and knocked on the first door. She heard a oh so familiar dark voice.

Draco opened the door and walked in, she followed. "Father my friend Lily Fairwell is here," he spoke as he walked in. Lucius gaze shifted from his son to the small girl next to him.

"Why hello Ms. Fairwell," Lucius grinned as he stood from his desk and walked forward placing his hand out. She shyly took it and he leaned down, kissing her knuckles. His eyes never leaving hers.

She blushed deeply. "Well father we are going to start getting ready for the party," Draco sighed as he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

He brought her to the room across the hall. "This is where you can stay," he said sweetly as he opened the door. "Thanks Draco," she smiled sweetly before she set her stuff down and looked around.

It was a pretty large room. There was a king sized 4 poster bed with black silk sheets covering it. She had her own bathroom and there was a desk to the right and dresser to the left.

"Draco it looks amazing in here!" She exclaimed as she looked around. "Eh it's nothing much," he shrugged it off.

"Well you can just stay in here for a little while, me and my mother are going to go out to get some stuff. We will be back soon," he started to walk away.

"Oh ok well I'll be in here when you return," she smiled as he walked away. He shut the door behind him leaving her by herself.

She took out her outfit and hung it on the back side of the door and placed her makeup products and other things on the counter in the restroom. As she was in there she heard the door open. "Draco is that you?" she called out.