Family Issues (27)

TW!!

Sorry this is a bit longer chapter than the other ones

The time had finally arrived. It was time for her to go home for a few days. She packed what little she needed since most of her things were at home. Before she left she went to see Severus.

She knocked quietly and waited for a response. He opened the door and once he realized it was her he let his guard down.

Without words she walked into the classroom. Once the door was shut he pulled her body to his and picked her up by the back of her thighs.

"I'm going to miss you," she whimpered into his lips. He pushed his tongue past her lips and down her throat. She put her hands into his raven black hair, it was silky and smooth, she deepened the kiss.

"I'm going to miss you too, little one," he muttered against her lips, "you and your perfect little body."

She shuttered at his voice while her cheeks turned red. After a few moments of their heated kiss they pulled apart breathing heavily.

He sat her down and she hugged him tightly. "I don't want to leave," she whined into him. He chuckled and hugged her back. "I don't want you to leave either but you have to. It's only for a few days Princess, you'll be fine," his voice was smooth and rich like dark chocolate.

She sighed and dropped her arms back to her side. "I'll write you everyday," she said as she waved out the door. He waved back and watched her disappear from his sight.

She walked down to the train station were many people talked and grouped up. Some people were already on the train so she hopped on so she could have a cart to herself.

She found one near the back of the train and sat down. She haven't even sat down for 2 minutes before the door opened, though she wasn't looking at the door she was looking out the window.

"Are these seats taken," a boys voice asked. Without looking away from the window she knew who it was. "Leave! Before I hex you," she spoke roughly.

"Oh, not very friendly I see," a second voice sounded. She looked at the 3 boys, glaring at them. "All the seats are full, can we sit here," a kinder voice asked.

"Ya, that fine," she knew since others were around Tom wouldn't do anything. Blaise sat next to her as Draco and Tom sat on the other side of the cart.

Soon the train started, Draco had fallen asleep, leaving an awkward silence between her and the two boys. After a while Blaise had fallen asleep, leaving her and Tom.

He knew not to dare do anything extreme since his friends were here. "Looks like we are alone Fairwell," she rolled her eyes as soon as she heard his voice.

"Leave me alone Tom," she huffed. He growled but left it alone, for now. About 30 minutes to the train ride she felt someone's legs graze hers. She thought it was an accident so she didn't look down. Little by little the leg started to rise further up her leg. She moved her leg and looked down to see Tom moving his legs.

She moved her legs to where they were on the set instead of dangling off the seat. She glared  at him intently. "If you touch me again, you won't be-able to speak for weeks," she growled.

He scoffed and looked out the window. The rest of the train ride was smooth. Nothing really happened. Her stomach started to twist as the train station came into view.

Soon they came to a full stop, and she gently woke up Blaise. "Blaise get up, we are here," she whispered in his ear. She did the same to Draco, him being the suborn person he is she had to do it a bit more roughly.