Left behind (25)

Totally didn't update this at 3 in the morning😅

Hope you enjoy ☺️

The next morning she turned to face Severus, a small smile on her face. She was lucky she had found him. She lightly left her fingers roam his chest, lighting running them upon his faint scars.

He opened his eyes and admired the young girl next to him. God, he thought he was so lucky to have her. He moved his hand to her butt and pulled her on top of him, now straddling his waist.

"You should really stop staring while I'm sleeping," he chuckled slightly. She pouted playfully and let her hands push on his chest slightly. "Why? Your so godly to look at," she smirked slightly, making him chuckle lowly.

"However godly I may seem like it's adorable on your part, little one. But enough of that your going to be late," he looked at the clock and back at her.

She whined but got off of him and with a wave of her wand she was completely dressed in her uniform. "Goodbye Sev, I'll see you tonight," she kissed his neck licking it slightly then kissed his cheek before walking away.

She knew that would tease him, and it did. His pants became constructed as he watched her hips swing back and forth out the door.

That's what he gets for leaving me horny and on edge.

She walked to breakfast were she met Hermione and Ginny. "Morning girls," she smiled sweetly. Both girls looked at her and smiled, but Hermione had a more forced smile.

"Hey Mione, I'm sorry I left, I had to go," she felt ashamed of herself. Hermione looked at her and smiled weakly. "It's fine Lily," she whispered, "I know you had things to do."

They finished eating their food in silence and went their separate ways. First she had defense against the dark arts which was just writing today, the she had potions. Nothing out of the ordinary happened.

But she decided to stay after class to talk to Severus. Once everyone had left, the door shut. She walked over to his desk and pulled his chair away from his desk.

She sat on top of it with her legs spread and he immediately pulled his chair so he was sitting between her legs. "I think you have something to finish sir,"

He placed his hands on her thighs and brought his lips to kiss her lower torso. "And what may that be," he teased slightly.

She huffed in frustration and brought one of her hands to his, slightly moving it to her clothed center. "You know what it is," she pushed his fingers into the soaked fabric of her panties. She sighed in pleasure at the slight pressure he put on her clothed clit.

Before they could continue there was a knock at the door. She looked at the door and back at him with wide eyes. In the heat of the moment she quickly got under his desk. He sighed and then opened the door.

3rd year students started to enter the room and she knew she was screwed. She was going to miss her class and she was stuck under here for an hour and 45 fucking minutes.

She sat there listening to Snape teach for a good 15 minutes before he sat down in the chair in front of her. He brought his chair closer to the desk and she glanced at his clothed member. It was constricting his pants and she smirked to herself knowing she made him hard just before class.

She had an idea to please him and to make her laugh. She brought one of her hands to his thighs and let her fingers gently wander them. He stiffened slightly and glared down at her.

She smirked before bringing her hand to the zipper of his trousers. She unzipped them and pulled out his hard member. He took a deep breath as he felt her soft fingers hold his erect dick.