Drunk (10)

"Tonight is going to be a rough night kitten so be prepared," Snape looked over to Lucius and with a single look they both knew what they were what they are going to do.

They walked towards her and stop in front of her. "Now," Lucius scanned her body with lustful eyes. "Your just aching for my touch, arnt you," his hands hovered over her breasts not yet touching them. She tried to buckle her body upwards.

Lucius moves his hand and tutted her before pulling her up to the headboard. Snape was quick to tie her arms to the posts.

"Bad girl," Lucius growled darkly with a smirk playing his lips. "You have to beg for it first," Snape smirked. Both men started to undress themselves. She was so desperate to have them inside of her, she would do anything.

"Please," she whined. Both men smirked widely. "Please what,"

"Please fuck me," she whimpered. "If that's what you really want but I can't tell you it will be to pleasurable," Severus spoke darkly as he pulled down his boxers, releasing is aching erection, Lucius doing the same thing.

"Please I need you inside me. Now," she whined, begging for pleasure. Lucius moved in front of her and placed his tip against her core, making her whine.

Without hesitation he thrusted his cock deep inside her making her loudly moan in pleasure. His hips crashed into hers, stretching her all the way out. All the way inside her, he leaned down, his mouth next to her ear. "Anything for you kitten," his grunts were low and deep.

He slid half way out before pounding into her again, finding his rhythm. He was not gentle at all, his thrusts were deep and hard, hitting her g-spot every time.

His hands moved over her body, going over her cheats and up to her neck. His long rough fingers wrapped around it and squeezed it tightly. Her boobs bounced at every thrust as he added pressure to her throat.

Severus watched from a few feet away stroking himself from the view in front of him. She struggled to breath as her airway was almost completely shut off. Some tears ran down her face from the immense pain and pleasure, as he kept choking and fucking her roughly.

His light blue eyes stared into hers. "M-Mr Malfoy I-I can't breath," she managed to choke out. He grinned deeply at her words before loosening the grip on her throat lightly, giving her the minimum amount of air.

She could feel her walls clenching around him. He looked up at her and raised an eyebrow, shaking his head disapprovingly before he pulled out of her.

She whined as her high faded away. "Suck," Lucius demanded as his eyes darted between hers and his hard dick. "But," she started to speak but she was cut off. "Obey me and suck, ungrateful little slut," his voice was dark and demanding.

He grabbed her hair roughly before pushing her mouth onto his cock making her engulf it in one bob, she started to gag profoundly. Her ass was in the air for Severus as Lucius controlled the movements of her head.

Snape walked up behind her and trusted into her without warning, making her moan around Lucius cock. Vibrations went up his body making him groan in pleasure. "Your so fucking tight," Snape grunted between thrusts. His words made Lily whine around Lucius.

She came to her high a lot faster, considering she has been denied twice. But both men pulled away from her, denying her of her 3rd orgasm of the night.

"Please, let me cum," she whined, she was so desperate she would do anything. "Oh is that what you really want," Lucius taunted.

She nodded frantically. "Y-Yes please," she whined. Big men chuckled darkly. "Fine if that's what you really want, but it won't be to much fun," Snape's voice sounded like a threat, making her pussy throb.