Snowy nights (31)

She woke up the next morning in his bed alone, the sun shining through the closed window. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up in bed. She heard the shower running as she sat there, listening to the slight humming noises he was making.

He turned off the water and wrapped himself in a towel before walking into the room. She stared at him wide eyed as she started to blush.

He looked godly, his toned chest with small droplets of water running down his soft hair to his chest. He smirked before chuckling lowly.

"Are you blushing?" he asked in a amused tone.

"Oh fuck you," she looked away from him as she stood up. As she was about to walk to the closet he grabbed her waist and brought her back to the bed. "Oh, that would be my pleasure," he whispered seductively in her ear.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach as he attached his lips to hers. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pulled him closer.

He sat her on the bed and straddled her slightly. He pushed her till her back was against the bed and he loomed over her. His hands cupped her cheeks as he deepened the kiss.

He roughly pushed his tongue past her lips, colliding it with hers. He dominated her mouth, claiming what was his. One of his hands moved down to her neck, putting slight pressure on it.

She whimpered into his mouth, trying to pull him closer. He pulled away, bitting her lip and pulling it slightly.

"I have to go but I'll be back tonight," he whispered in her ear.

She whined and pulled him close again. "Please don't leave me," she whispered. He chuckled and started to kiss her neck slightly.

He sucked her skin slightly, making her moan lightly. "Now pet, I must leave," he growled. She whined but let him go nonetheless.

With a wave of his wand he was fully dressed, ready to walk out the door. He kissed her cheek and walked into the fireplace. He pick up the dust, a huge handful of it.

"Leaky Cauldron!" he shouted and green flames took over him. The place he once stood had nothing but ashes.

She got up and got ready for the day, quickly taking a shower and getting dressed. She grabbed her wand and went to breakfast.

Most of her friends were at home so she sat alone at the Gryffindor table. Once she was done she went to the court yard, waiting for the carriages to Hogsmeade.

After about 15 minutes of waiting the carriages pulled up, loading the every few students that were waiting. She closed the door quickly, not wanting all the cold air to come in the carriage.

She sat against the window as she watched the trees go by. The snow was falling heavily all around. It took about 30 minutes but the carriage slowed down as they stopped in front of The 3 Broomsticks.

She got out and walked quickly to the first store she needed to go to. She got what she needed and went to the next store.

She spend a couple hours getting what she needed, mainly gifts for her friends. After she was done shopping she decided to go get a butter beer or two.

She walked into the bar and shook off all the snow off her clothes and hair. She sat herself and set her bags in the chair in front of her.

"Butter beer please," she asked the bartender. He smiled and nodded before going to make her drink. She saw a few of the other students that came with her sitting around with bags in hand.

She was handed her drink and she thanked him as he walked away. She took a drink of it and sat it down, wiping the white foam from right under her nose.