Princess (12)

(That picture though!!🥵🥵)

She was startled and tried to scream but he placed a hand over her mouth roughly. "Be. Quiet," his low voice bellowed in her ears, making her pussy throb.

"Do you think you can say those things and get away with it. Well sorry to break it to you but you can't," he whispered huskily in her ear.

Shivers went down her spine as his words entered her mind. "I-I'm sorry," she spoke in almost a whisper.

He chuckled as his grip on her tightened. "Oh that you will be," his voice was low and dark, telling her this wasn't a joke any more. He started to unbutton her jacket and pulled it off her body, her face turned red under his stare.

She instantly regretted wearing what she did. She heard him chuckle darkly as his hands gripped her hips, tugging her closer.

"You dirty little slut," he growled, he started to grind his hardness against her barely clothed back."Your just trying to test me today aren't you," his voice alone did things to her.

"N-No sir," her voice came out small and shaky. He brought his hand to her throat, "don't. Lie. To Me," he squeezed her throat harder with every word.

He quickly lost all contact with her, with a flick of his wand the door was locked and a silencing charm was cast upon it. "Put this on," he demanded, a cloth was tossed on her shoulder.

She grabbed it and looked at it, realizing it was a blindfold. She gulped and slowly put it on, tying it behind her own head. She stood there alone and exposed to him fully.

He watched her like a predator watches it's prey, circling her. "Tonight you are to call me sir, master, or Professor. Got it?" His voice was cold and demanded.

She nodded in the direction she thought he was. He wanted a better answer, he walked to her and gripped her jaw tightly. She winced at the sudden pain, opening her jaw to release some of that pain.

"Do. You. Under, Stand," anger was present in his voice. "Y-Yes sir," she grabbed his wrist trying to pry it off of her. He just chuckled darkly.

He let go of her jaw and with another flick of his wand her clothes were off her body and off to the side of the room.

She shivered as the cold dungeon air hit her exposed skin. She suddenly felt insecure about her self, she placed her hands over her breasts as her face blushed red.

"So gorgeous," he growled as he removed her hands from her body. He let his hands travel to the front of her body as her back was against his chest.

One of his hands cupped her breasts as the other slithered down her stomach. "Your safe  word is red. Got it?" he growled in her ear.

"Y-Yes sir," she whispered. "Let me here you say it," he demanded coldly. "R-Red," she chocked out. She couldn't see it but she could bet anything he had that smirk plastered on his face.

She felt his hands roam her lower abdomen, while his other hand cupped her breasts. She felt his fingers put slight pressure on her clit, making her sigh in pleasure.

"Your in for a long night princess," his voice was lower than it has even been before. She knew she messed up but she also knew there was no going back.

She was excited to see her punishment she was also extremely nervous. She felt his hand rubbing circles into her clit making her moan quietly. His hand cupping her breasts moved up to her neck, squeezing it tightly.

"I want you to. Be. Quiet," his voice made the hair on her neck stand up. He scared her to death but he also turned her on to the point of no tomorrow.