One time thing (23)

Just like to say ^^ that's me in one of my DRs. I'm Draco's sister

TW

She smiled as she looked at Hermione. "Thank you Mione," she whispered. Hermione nodded as she looked back at Lily. "Have you ever tried it," she asked placing a hand on Lily's thigh.

She tensed up as she looked at Hermione's hand. "No, I haven't," she answered honestly. In the moment she wasn't thinking about Severus.

Hermione moved her hand further up her thigh. "Would you like to try," she had a small smirk on her face. Lily's cheeks went pink as she watch Hermione slip her hand under her skirt.

She nodded weakly as her hand moved closer to her covered core. Hermione chuckled as she moved leg to be over Lily's.

She pushed Lily lightly in the chest to make her fall onto her back. She loomed over her, Hermione's brown bushy hair acted like curtains around Lily's head.

Hermione pressed her lips to hers quickly as her on of her hands squeezed her thigh, a small moan escaped her lips. "Mione I don't know if I can do this," she confessed.

Hermione stopped and looked into her eyes. "I'd you can't just tell me," she was sweet and kind, just like Neville.

She nodded her head. "Please just be carful," she whimpered as she felt Hermione's fingers graze her clothed center. Hermione nodded before slowly removing her panties and skirt.

"Are you sure Lily," she asked one more time.

She thought for a moment before answering. "Y-Yes please," she whispered. Hermione smirked before lowering her head over her soaked core.

She placed feathery kisses on her clit belfry she started sucking on it, Lily moaned out in pleasure. She licked circles into her core as Lily moaned out.

She slowly moved her fingers to her entrance and quickly placed two fingers into her. "Fuck Hermione," she whimpered, "that feels so good."

Hermione pumped her fingers faster as her tongue increased its pace. Lily get her high faster approaching. "I-I'm close," she moaned.

"Hermione, don't stop," she whimpered. Hermione hummed, sending vibrations up her body. She silently told her to let go.

Without warning she came all over Hermione's tongue and fingers, moaning as she rode out her high.

Once she came down from her orgasm Hermione came up to her face and kissed her sweetly. Lily could taste her own arousel on Hermione's lips. She parted her lips and Hermione slipped her tongue inside.

"Thank you Mione," she muttered against her lips. She moaned into the kiss as Hermione slowly unbuttoned Lilly's shirt. And pulled it off her body.

In return Lily took off Hermione's shirt and pulled down her skirt. Lily put her hands in her hair and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. After a few moments Hermione rolled onto the side of the bed catching her breath.

"That was amazing," Lily breathed heavily.

"Mhm," Hermione replied as she laid there catching her breath a thought came into mind.

How am I going to tell Severus?! Well maybe we are done. I don't know any more.

She turned to Hermione who was falling asleep, she was barely able to keep her eyes open. "Goodnight, Hermione," she whispered in bear ear. "Night," she replied as her eyes closed.

Lily laid awake as Hermione slept next to her. "Maybe Tom was right," she thought back to what Tom had said to her.

Pathetic little slut