Saved (15)

I would like to take a moment of silence for Helen Mcrory (Narcissa Malfoy) she will be missed dearly. Rip!

Please raise your wands in memory of her. /*

She slowly opened her eyes, hissing at the bright light. She looked around and realized she was in the hospital wing.

A small curtain closed off her bed from the rest of the room. She looked at her body and almost screamed, she was covered with bruises and she had a broken arm. She looked down as saw a hand on hers. She followed the arm to a familiar face.

She smiled as she moved her hand, waking the man up quickly. The mans head bolted off her stomach. "Oh lily your awake, how are you feeling love," he smiled sweetly as he looked into her eyes.

"I feel like hell but I'm fine. What in bloody hell even happened," she groaned as she placed her hand on her head.

"Well, Luna found you in the corridor, covered in blood and passed out. You have been out for about a week," Neville sighed as he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"I'm just so thrilled your alright, you went missing a day before you were found," he looked at her shocked face.

"What wait?!" she couldn't believe it. "You mean you can't remember anything," he asked.

"No last thing I remember was I was going to the astronomy tower to me-," she stopped her words, "to Umm think," she saved herself.

"Ohh, well I have to go to class sweetheart, I'll see you after classes," he smiled sweetly before walking away.

Not even seconds later her Professor dressed in all black walking into the curtains and closed them behind him. Before she could speak he slammed his lips to hers.

She kissed him back but he pulled away quickly, controlling his demeanor once more. Before he spoke he cast a silencing charm on the curtains so no one could here them.

"Are you alright lily," he asked, his voice had a hint of concern in it. She smiled sweetly, glad he had some kind of feeling towards her.

"Severus I'm fine really, just a little sore. That's all," she sighed. He raised an eyebrow not believing what she said.

She doesn't really know what happened. She is a little scared to find out what happened.

"Do you know what happened," he asked, his voice was stern. "All I remember is that I was going to meet you in the astronomy tower, then everything went dark until I woke up here," she explained all she knew.

"Well I must go, but I will be back later with Minerva and Albus, and your parents will be here by tomorrow afternoon, they might be taking you home," her eyes started to water.

She was getting stressed out over this whole ordeal. "I will talk to you more about this later," he muttered before walking out of the hospital wing.

She spent the rest of the day resting and trying to remember what on earth happened. Around 8pm Snape, Dumbledore and McGonagall walked back into the hospital wing.

"How are you feeling Ms. Fairwell," McGonagall's voice was soft and loving. She smiled weakly as she shifted her position in the bed. "I'm fine, just sore," she looked at her Professors.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything," Dumbledore's voice sounded annoyed and concerned all in one.

"No nothing sir, all I remember is walking the halls one minute and waking up here the next," she was telling the whole truth.

"Has anyone been acting kind of strange towards you recently," Snape butted in.

Lily thought long and hard and a name popped in her head. "Umm, my ex boyfriend, Tom Riddle, he has been acting weird lately, but he would never do anything to hurt me. He wasn't the nicest but he would never hurt me this much," she answered truthfully.