Ministry Ball (29)

Heads up. Drinking age is 16, so she is allowed to drink.

"You look beautiful Ms. Fairwell," Lucius spoke up as he took her hand. She smiled as she reached for his hand. They all aparated to the Ministry, where the party has just started.

They walked in and everyone's eyed feel upon them. They all whispered to each other as they walked in. As they walked her dad pulled her aside and whispered in her ear, "don't mess this up, or you will regret it," he gritted in her ear.

She nodded weakly and he walked away from her. She sat at a seat by herself as Narcissa danced with Lucius and her dad talked with others. Draco was off talking to some girl by the door, that left her alone.

She order a drink, since she just became of  age to drink, and waited patiently.

Once she got her drink she downed it quickly and ordered another one, it's not like anyone knew she was there. After about 3 drinks she felt the buzz start to kick in.

As she was waiting for her 4th drink she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Can to dance?" a low baritone voice asked her. She turned around and her eyes lit up with joy.

"Sure! Professor Snape," she took his hand without another thought as he pulled her to the dance floor. He placed both hands on her hips, while she placed both her hands on his shoulders.

As they started to dance people eyes fell on them, whispers started to spread through some of the groups, but she didn't care. Her dads eyes burned holes into her head, he didn't like this at all.

"I missed you Severus," she whispered lightly as he pulled her closer by the waist. "I've missed you to darling," he whispered in return.

They danced through the whole song until a new song came on, they left the dance floor. She sat down at the table she was at earlier and Snape sat next to her.

He ordered a fire whiskey while she ordered another vodka. Once they got it they both downed their drinks. "Slow down little one, don't want to get drunk," he whispered as he set down her cup.

"I'm already am, a bit," she laughed. She ordered another drink for both of them as they talked. "So how is Hogwarts?" she asked with a drunken smile plastered on her face.

"Horrible I have to deal with all those trouble makers, it's awful," he grabbed their drinks and handed the vodka to her. She drank half of it and set the drink down. "Did you miss me," she asked seductively. She put her heel of her shoe on his ankle and slowly started to bring it up his leg.

His pants became restricted as he felt her heel on his thigh. "I missed you dearly," he whispered as he let his hand slip under the slit of her dress, and moving it to her inner thigh. These actions were hid by the cloth covering the table. His eyes darkened with lust as he squeezed her thigh, making her take a sharp breath.

She grabbed her drink and drank what was left. She leaned close to his ear, "I want you to fuck me daddy," she whispered in his ear.

In an instant he was standing and he grabbed her wrist. He pulled her from her seat and started dragging her from the party, they went unnoticed except for 2 pairs of eyes watched as they left the room.

They walked down and empty hallway until they reached a door that read Lucius Malfoy. He pushed the door opened and pushed her inside.

He slammed the door and pushed her against it. "Oh, how I've been waiting all night to rip this dress off your gorgeous little body," he growled in her ear.

Shivers went down her spine as his hands slip under her dress from the slit and his soft lips touched her delicate skin, around her neck.

She whimpered slightly as she felt his fingers touching her already soaked panties. "Look at you," he conned, "your already so wet for me and I've barely touched you."

He wrapped her legs around his torso and he walked her to Lucius desk. He moved to the other side of the desk before setting her on the desk and him sitting in the chair.

He watched her for a moment. His eyes scanning her entire body. From the swells of her breasts to the part of her legs he could see. He stood up slowly and wrapped his hands around her body, slowly unzipping her dress and pulling it off her body.

She was left in her black panties and matching bra, she bought just for Severus. They had small roses on the fabric.

She shuttered at the difference in temperature.  Suddenly the door opened, she couldn't see who it was but Severus could.

He smirked as the person walked towards them. He came into view as he whispered something to Severus.

Lucius watched her as Severus' face turned angry, to worried, to a wicked grin on his face. He nodded towards Lucius before looking at her.

Severus took her hands and caressed them gently. He brought his lips to them, kissing them ever so slightly. Soon he started to bite them softly, sucking and licking them.

She whimpered at the touched he gave her, she moved them all, no matter how small or big they were. No matter if they were rough or soft, she loved them all.

She spread her legs slightly and he walked between them, bringing them around his waist. He slammed his lips to hers, she gasped into the kiss and he took this as an opportunity to shove his tongue down her throat.

His hands touched every part of her uncovered skin, giving her goosebumps everywhere. He gripped her hips bringing her soaked core against his clothed hard member.

Suddenly the door swung open and she instantly pushed Severus away from her, turning around and seeing her angry fathers eyes.

Her eyes widened in fear as he glare bounced between her and the 2 men around her. "What the fuck are you doing with my daughter!" he seethed. Both men smirked as the used wandless magic to shut and lock the door.

Lucius went up to him and shoved him into a chair before tying him to it. "Since you decide to stop by, I think it's time we teach you a lesson," Snape nodded and chuckled as his eyes showed a hint of fear.

Lily looked at Snape, then Lucius, then to her father. She was confused and fearful.

What in Merlins name is happening!!

Ok sorry for another short chapter but the next on is gonna be a long spicy one. I promise the next chapter will be a good one. Just get ready for it.