Additude (5)

Edited as of 9/13/21

She felt a cold metal object go under her chin making her stare into the blue eyes of the man. It was none other than Lucius Malfoy. She had many emotions flying through her. One of them being anger.

"What the fuck, why did you do that," she yelled. "I thought I was about to get murdered or raped," she exclaimed. Lucius just watched with amused but angry eyes.

He took long strides to the girl in front of him and latched his hand to her throat, bringing her to her feet. "Watch your attitude," he sneered through gritted teeth.

She flinched but her anger took over. "No! I thought I was about to die!" She yelled. His grip on her throat tightened. "Watch it, this is your final warning," he gritted through his teeth.

She tried to pull his hand away from his wrist but failed. He chuckled at her struggle, "Not so easy is it?"

"I'm not in the mood, let go," she glared at him. She could see pure anger swimming in his eyes. "That was your final warning," without warning he pushed her against the wall roughly.

His hand still against her throat his lips crashed into hers. He kissed her angrily, nothing but pure lust and anger being released. She kissed him with the same intensity, pushing her head forward to meet his.

She heard the door open but she couldn't see who it was, she had a feeling. Lucius let go of her throat and grabbed the back of her thighs, making her wrap her legs around his torso.

He turned around but didn't walk forward. She felt another pair of hands on her back, rubbing her skin through her uniform. She moaned into the kiss, as she felt Lucius' cock hardening under her.

Snape quickly placed a silencing charm on the door and putting a strong locking charm on it. Snape backed away and Lucius led her to a desk and set her on it. He backed away from her, leaving her flustered and horny.

"You in the mood now?" Lucius cocked an eyebrow. She nodded with needy eyes. Both men smirked at her, their minds full of the dirty things they were going to do with her.

"You are still in need of punishment little one," Snape growled. He walked forward and flipped her onto her stomach. She gasped at the sudden movement.

His hands went to her thighs and rubbed up against her legs and under her skirt. He brought her skirt up along with his hands, leaving her ass fully exposed to the 2 men. Shivers went down her spine as she felt his hands give her goosebumps.

Then he moved his hand away. She felt nothing, all she could hear was her heavy breathing.

SMACK!

She yelped and jolted forward. Suddenly Lucius grabbed her hair and pulled her up, making her arch her back. His mouth was right next to her ear.

"Ok kitten. We are going to hit you 10 times. You are not to speak or make a noise. Is that clear?" he spoke lowly in her ear. She shook her head frantically.

Snape walks around to face her. He gripped her jaw tightly, waiting for a better answer. She winced in pain. "Y-Yes sir," she stuttered. Snape released the grip on her jaw, going back behind her.

Lucius let go of her hair making her fall forward onto the desk. She tried to prepare herself for the next strike.

SMACK!

She jolted forward, biting her lip so she wouldn't make a noise. They hit her again and again. She hoped they were finished, she didn't know how much more she could handle. Once they were finished she was a whimpering mess, tears on the brim of her eyes.