Hogsmeade (7)

Remember this outfit for later.

The next day she woke up and quickly got dressed. She just wore her Hogwarts uniform, put her hair in a messy bun, and went downstairs to find Ginny and Hermione.

"Hey guys wanna help me find an outfit for Malfoy's party tomorrow," she exclaimed as they walked out together.

"Ya, we can after classes," Hermione replied.

The girls decided to head to the Library before classes started. Lily worked on Potions while Ginny and Hermione were working on divination.

Lily walked away from the group to grab a book from the back. As she grabbed a book she felt someone watching her. She looked around and didn't see anything out of the usual. She ignored the feeling and went back to the group.

About an hour later they raced to class. She said goodbye to Hermione and Ginny and raced to Potions. As she was running she ran into someone and fell backward landing on her side.

"Ow," she muttered as she looked up. The big extended his hand. "Sorry lovely," he purred. She blushed and took his hand. Once she was up as dusted off her clothes.

"Thanks, Cedric," she sweetly smiled. He picked up her books and handed them to her. "Thanks," she said again.

"Would you like to walk to Potions with me," he asked. "Umm, sure," she replied. As they were walking they were talking about random things. They talked about classes, Professor, after-class activities, and even the party on Saturday.

The bell rang just as they walked into the Potions classroom. The only 2 seats left were next to Lucius yet again. She sat next to Lucius as Cedric sat on the other side of her.

She quickly started to write the notes that were appearing on the board as Snape talked. His voice started to be drowned out as her mind started to wonder. Not to Snape or Lucius but Neville.

She had to break up with him. She couldn't hurt him, it would crush him if he found out. She would rather end it than stay with him and hurt him more.

She finished her notes just as the bell rang. She grabbed her books and her and Cedric walked out of class. She didn't make any contact with Snape or Lucius the rest of the day.

The day went quickly. She finished all her work for classes so she was ready for Hogsmeade. She changed out of her uniforms into a white crop top and tight ripped jeans and went to go find Ginny and Hermione. She found them sitting in the Common Room.

"Hey, you guys ready?" She asked as she walked towards them. "Yep, we sure are," Ginny exclaimed as they stood up. The girls walked out of their dorms and walked to the courtyard. When they walked out a few other students and Snape awaited them.

"We haven't all day, Ms. Fairwell," he sneered, his voice full of boredom. "Sorry," she slyly spoke. "Well come on," his hand pointed to the carriages.

She nodded and was about to get on the carriage when Snape grabbed her shoulder. "Ms. Fairwell I need you to ride with me," his baritone voice rang in her ears.

She turned around to face him. "Umm, yes sir," she whispered. She turned to Ginny and Hermione and whispered, "I'll see you when we get there, pray for me," she giggled quietly.

Ginny and Hermione giggled at her comment as she waved at them. Snape glared at them from behind. Ginny gave her a quick wink before she climbed into the carriage.

Lily climbed in the first carriage with Snape coming in after she did. Snape shut the door and pulled the curtains. "What did you wish to speak about Professor?" she asked kindly.