Dinner (2)

Edited as of 9/1/21

She ran to the Gryffindor Common room to drop off her school bag before heading to dinner. As she was putting her stuff down Ginny came into the room.

"Hey Lily, how did after class go will Professor Batman," she giggled as her little joke. Her face turned bright red. "Umm, it was fun," she kind of lied.

Ginny saw the look on her face. "You have to tell me what happened!" Ginny exclaimed. "I-I just got detention. That's all," She lied again.

"I know your lying," Ginny stayed. "Did he try to kiss you or something," Ginny scrunched her nose in disgust. Lily's face dropped and turned a deeper shade of red.

"Oh! My! God! He did! Was it gross, did you like, oh come on tell me the bloody details," Ginny exclaimed!

"Fine Ginny, just keep it down," Lily sighed. "Umm, he said he was sick of my attitude and I called him an asshole, he choked me then kissed me, then as "punishment" I kind of....gave him a blow job," Lily looked down in embarrassment.

Ginny's mouth was wide open. "Looks like someone is gonna get good grades in Potions," she whined. "Ginny that's not even the worst part," Lily admitted.

"Fucking Lucius Malfoy walked in on us and now they both want to see me after dinner for detention," Lily exclaimed.

Ginny grinned wickedly. "Well, you're going to get fucked by the 2 hottest men around so lucky you."

Lily hide her face in embarrassment. "Let's just go to dinner," Lily sighed as she stood up. Ginny agreed and they walked to dinner together. As they were walking they were stopped by non-other than Lucius Malfoy.

"Well Ms. Fairwell, don't forget detention after dinner with me and Professor Snape," he said darkly. Ginny giggled a little and Lucius glared at her.

"Would you care to join Ms. Weasley," he said her name with a bit of disgust in his voice. This got Ginny by surprise. "Umm no Sir," her face turned red.

Lucius grinned and winked at Lily before walking off to the staff table to sit next to Snape. Ginny and Lily sat down next to all their Gryffindor friends. "Hey sweetheart," Lily heard a voice from behind her.

Neville was walking up to them. "Hi Neville," Lily replied. Neville hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "You want to hang out after dinner with me?" Neville asked.

Lily frowned. "I wish I could love but I have detention with Snape and Mr. Malfoy, I have a bad grade in Potions. I was also late this morning," she held her head low.

"It's alright my love we could always hang out this weekend," Neville reassured her. She smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you, Neville."

Neville blushed a little bit. "I love you too." From the far end of the room, Snape and Lucius were watching her. anger bubbling up inside.

Watching Neville with her was like watching someone mess with their new toy. She didn't know it yet but she was in for rough detention now. Snape's grip on his fork tightened as he saw Neville kiss her.

Lucius leaned in close to Snape. "She needs a punishment now," he spoke quietly so no one could hear them. "I agree," Snape Replied as they kept their eyes on Lily.

About halfway through dinner, Lily glanced up at the staff table to see Snape and Lucius eyeing her intensely. Her face turned red and hers and Snape's eyes locked.

She glanced back down at her plate flustered. She didn't eat anymore she was too nervous about what might happen with Snape and Lucius.

Neville saw her worried figure. He put his arm around her and kissed her gently. "You ok?" he asked, his voice full of concern. She looked at him and leaned into his shoulder.

"I'm fine I just don't want to go to detention," she frowned. "Well I'll walk you to detention before heading up to the common room," Neville suggests.

Lily has a smile on her face. "Thank you, sweetheart." Neville just nodded against her. "Eww, keep the loving to a minimum please," Ginny jokes as she made a disgusted look.

They all laughed and finished dinner. They all walked together and soon went different ways. Everyone went up the stairs while she and Neville went downstairs. Once as they were in the dungeon Neville slightly pushed her against a wall.

"Neville?" she questioned him as he put his hand by her head. "Harry told me to try it," he muttered before pressing his lips to hers. She didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

She felt bad, she was about to be fucked by 2 different men while her boyfriend had no idea. Neville's hand traveled to her waist and brought her closer to him.

"Neville I like this new you," she sighed in between kisses. He smiled against her lips. His tongue grazed her bottom lip asked permission to enter.

She gladly parted her lips and he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. She quietly moaned into the kiss.

As they kissed Neville was suddenly pulled off of her. She looked in horror as Lucius held Neville by the neck.

"Mr. Longbottom what exactly do you think you are doing?" he asked. Neville's face turned bright red and he began to stutter. she stepped forward.

"Mr. Malfoy it was me, I was kissing Neville," she said as Lucius was giving death glares to Neville. He dropped Neville, "to your common room now, Mr. Longbottom," he spoke darkly.

Neville looked at her with a look of I'm sorry before running off. Once Neville was out of sight Lucius quickly slammed her against the wall. All the breath was knocked out of her. "Oh you are in so much trouble little one," he spoke darkly into her ear.

One of his hands went to her throat and squeezed it tightly. She placed her hand on his wrist trying to pull it off, with no success. He chuckled. "I hope you're ready for your punishment."

Her eyes widened as he let her go. "Follow me," he demanded. He started to walk off and Lily slowly followed behind him.

They finally made it to the room and Lily's anxiety was starting to take over. As they entered the room she was pushed in and the door was closed and locked. She heard Lucius mumble a silencing charm on it.

Now there was no escape nor could anyone hear her. She was trapped with these 2 men. She was terrified but extremely turned on at the same time.

Authors note: please tell me if there are any misspelled words. Thank you. The next chapter is gonna be spicy 🥵.