Good girl (30)

Hi. I would like to address this before you read this chapter. There is a part of this chapter that might make you think of a different story, and it made me think of it too but I made sure there were no related phrases or anything like. It was an idea I had, I'm not saying she didn't have the idea to but I would like not to be accused of copyright again. So just letting you know now. Thanks!! Hope you enjoy☺️

———————————————————————————

What I'm Merlins name is happening!!

"Come here baby girl," Snape conned as he held out his hand for her to take. She didn't move, she didn't know what to think. She stared at his hand before moving her eyes to his.

He was not joking, he really wanted to do this. They really wanted to fuck her in front of her father. "I'm not going to ask you again. Come here, now," he growled.

She got up and slowly walked towards him. Once she was in arms reach he grabbed her and brought her back flush to his front. "Now, Mathew. I've been told you have done some wrong things to this beautiful young lady. Why is that?" his voice was dangerously low as he stared daggers into him.

"How I raise my daughter is none of your business," he spat. Snape growled as he touched her covered chest.

"Your not raising her, your hurting her," Snape growled.

He pushed her away from him and pulled out his wand. With a quick mutter of words he was pass out. "Lucius if you will," Severus pointed to the man tied in a chair.

"W-What did you do," she asked in a small voice. He chuckled and brought her close to him again. "Let's just say all those years of pain he caused you, he will be feeling in a few hours," he kissed her lips passionately as he pulled her as close as he could to him.

"Now let's get back to what we were doing," he smirked as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his torso. He brought her back to the desk and cleared it off with one swipe.

He sat her down and kissed her with hunger as his fingers rubbed her through her panties. She moaned softly as she felt his fingers put pressure on her clothed clit.

"Your such a needy little slut, wanting me to fuck you during a party, in someone's office," his words made her cheeks turn red. In an instant her hands were tied to the desk above her head.

She gasped as she tried to untie her wrists. He chuckled as his hands grabbed her tied wrists and he brought his face inches from hers.

"You better keep quiet, or things won't be so fun," he growled lowly in her ear. She whimpered slightly, her arousal was dripping down her thighs.

He placed his knee between her legs, slightly rubbing her core. She whimpered and moaned at the friction "S-Severus, please," she whined.

He felt her wetness seep through his pants, arousing him even more than he already was. He quickly pulled down his trousers and boxers before ripping off her panties.

While his right hand held her tied wrists his left hand grabbed his shaft, leading it to her entrance. He rubbed it against her folds, spreading her wetness before slowly pushing himself into her.

They both sighed in satisfaction as he slowly pushed in and out into her. His right hand went around her throat as his other hand stayed around her wrists.

His grip tightened around her throat as he got faster. His lips were right next to her ear, giving her access to all his groans and grunts.
"S-Severus, that feels, s-so good," she moaned quietly.