Almost caught (16)

I did not make that picture but who ever did I will try to find them!!! I love this photo so much!!🥵🥰

As she walked in she saw Severus stilling at his desk with a paper in his hand. "Hello Severus," she announced her presents as she closed the door.

"Hello," he muttered as he put his paper down, "How are you feeling?"

She smiled brightly, "I feel so much better Madam Pumfry even was able to fix my arm." He smiled slightly at her childish reaction. He walked up to her and placed his thumb under her jaw making her eyes stare into his dark piercing ones.

He leaned his head down to where his lips brushed against the shell of her ear. "Are you in the mood," his voice was dark and it sent chills down her body.

He had a stressful day but he didn't want to force her to do anything, since what has recently happened.

She whimpered a small yes as she looked into his lustful eyes. She could only look for a second before her eyes met the ground, while a blush crept on her face.

He smirked before backing away from her and sitting in his seat. "Come here," he calmly demanded, his finger pointed in front of him. She slowly moved towards him, stopping right in front of him.

"Now, sit on my lap," he demanded gently. She did so, facing him as her cloak fell over his knees. Butterflies erupted in her stomach as he placed his hands on her hips.

She started to softly grind her lower half into his growing bulge as she placed her hands on his shoulders. Her panties were already soaked and he could feel it though his own trousers and boxers.

He groaned at the feeling as he started to take over her movements, he moved her hips on his lap. She whined at the much needed friction. "I want you inside me, please," she whined softly into his ear.

He chuckled as one of his hands moved under her skirt, making her breath hitch in her throat. "Your so very needy little one."

A blush crept up on her face as his fingertips grazed over her thighs. Without warning his fingers slipped under her panties, she gasped as she felt his cold fingertips on her warm core.

He started to let his fingers explore her core, collecting her arousal. He slipped two fingers into her, making her gasp quietly into his shoulder.

He pushed in and out of her slowly, making her want more. "I need. You inside me, please," she sighed. He chuckled before pushing her off his lap lightly. He pulled his pants down enough to show his erection and all it's glory.

Without hesitation she pounced back onto him and sunk all the way down on him, making her moan quietly. Her robe covered her body from behind and his lower half.

She started to bounce on him as he grunted at the feeling of her gripping his length. "Have I ever told you that you feel amazing wrapped around my cock," he groaned.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach at his words. His words also made her moan in pleasure. He stopped her movements only for him to start thrusting up into her, making her moan loudly.

As he fucked her a knock sounded at the door. He put a hand over her mouth. "Shh," he whispered. Before he could answer the door opened. Luckily Lily's cloak was covering up what was really going on.

"Oh Severus was this a bad time," McGonagall asked. He turned a bright shade of pink. "Oh no Umm she was having issues and she came to me, she just fell asleep," he tried to lie.

Luckily McGonagall believed him. "Oh well I need to talk to you," she spoke as she sat down.

He was frustrated, she came at a bad moment. He made sure their indecency was covered before she sat down in front of him. "So what did you need to speak about Minerva," he sounded irritated.