Party (9)

The Party Has Started.

Lily hurries down stairs to make sure everything was perfect. As she was looking around Draco came in the room. He had on his Hogwarts uniform with his shirt unbuttoned and his tie hanging loosely on his collar.

"My, My not bad Fairwell," he spoke calmly as he walked over to wear she was standing. She grinned wickedly. "Don't look to bad yourself Malfoy," she shot back at him.

Soon people started to arrive about an hour past 7 everyone was there, she even got Neville to come. It may have taken a week of begging but it worked.

She went to Neville and his face blushed red upon seeing her. "Neville do you wanna dress up like the theme of the party," she asked. He knew he would give in soon enough so he just agreed.

He watched as she slowly undid the buttons of his shirt and loosened the tie around his neck. She untucked his shirt from his pants just a little. She let her hand wonder around his pants before standing once more.

"See now you look even hotter," she smirked as he took her hand. From the corner Lucius watched her. His grip on his cane tightened as he started to think about all the punishments she will soon receive.

Soon the party started and it took her no time to get wasted. She even got Neville to drink. He wasn't as drunk as her but he wasn't sober. She wanted both of them to let loose and have some fun.

"Who wants to do body shots?!" Draco yelled. A group of people yelled yes and came around a small table. "Come on Fairwell, get on the table," Draco dared her.

She drunkenly took the offer and climbed on the table and lifted her shirt far enough to expose her abdomen. Draco pored a line of salt on her stomach and put on whisky in her bellybutton.

He handed Neville a lime and back away. "Come on Longbottom take a shot off your lady," he joked. Neville decided to have some fun and do it.

He licked the salt off of her, she giggled as she felt his tongue against her skin, then sucked the drink from her and squeezed the lime in his mouth. Everyone cheered as he brought his head back up.

"Who's next?" Draco shouted. A few more people took shots off of her body before Draco  Laid down and people took shots off of him. She went to go dance and party with Neville and the twins.

She danced hard. She let her hips move every which way and let her ass shake in the air. As she was dancing she felt a pair of arms on her waist.

She turned around to see Neville behind her. "You wanna go outside to play truth or Dare with Draco and the others," he asked sweetly.

She drunkenly smiled, "I would love to." They walked outside with Draco and them little did she know she was being watched like Predator watching their prey. She didn't know it yet but she was going to be in for a long night.

As they walked outside they heard the music being turned up a lot more than it was. She sat down next to Draco and Neville and snuggled herself into Neville's side.

"Ok who wants to go first," Draco slurred his words. He was obviously drunk off his ass. "I'll go, ok Draco. Truth or Dare," Lily asked.

"Dare," Draco responded. Lily grinned wickedly. "I dare you to make out with Parkinson," her words were all slurred together.

"Fine," he huffed as he turned to Pansy. He planted his lips on her sloppily. He lead her into an open mouth kiss as everyone watched. After a few moments he pulled away from her and turned to Lily.

"Ok Fairwell, truth or dare?" He asked her. "Umm Dare," she answered with hesitation. Draco smirked.

"I dare you to make out with.....," he pondered his choices carefully, wanting to pick the right person. "Umm Neville," he finally just chose Neville.