Yull Surprises (33)

Remember this for later in the chapter
Enjoy my kinky mind set. When I start writing chapter 34 these is going to be some kinky ass shit in it.
—————————————————————————

She stirred slightly as she opened her eyes. She look at the clock and it said it was 5am. Without waking him up she slipped out of bed and grabbed the presents from under it. She put on his shirt from the floor and quickly went to the living room.

She saw the beautiful tree in the middle and small presents around it. She remembered the one Christmas she had spent with the Weasleys, this reminded her of it.

She set down each box around the tree, not knowing that a lustful man was behind her. He scanned her whole body, he saw her naked backside as she bent down to place a present down on the floor.

As she stood straight again she felt his large hands around her waist, tugging her to his growing length. "Well good morning darling,"
a raspy voice whispered in her ear.

She jump a little, not knowing he was behind her. She realized it was him and fell into his touch. "Good morning Severus," she leaned into his touch.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and brought her back flush to his chest. His lips were next to her ear, slightly nibbling on it. "You look ravishing my darling. I could rip my shirt off your sexy little body right now," he growled into her ear.

She shivered as she felt his breath on the shell of her ear. "You can do whatever you want to me, daddy. I'm all yours," she whispered in his ear. She turned around and wrapped her hands around his neck.

He growled and grabbed her hips, bringing them to his clothed hard on.

"Well it's nice to see you too," they heard a voice behind them. She jumped and turned around to see Lucius behind them. "Lucius," Severus greeted him as he pulled away from Lily.

"You stay here little one, we are going to make breakfast," he kissed her cheek and started to walk away, but she stopped him. "Can I please help, please," she asked him, her innocent eyes looking into his.

He smirked and nodded, putting his hand on her back and lead her to the kitchen, Lucius right behind them. Severus went to grab some things from the cabinet and fridge as she grabbed a bowl from the sink.

Lucius grabbed the pans and sat them on the stove. "So, what are we making," she asked grabbed the eggs from Severus' hands so he didn't drop them.

"Waffles, eggs, and bacon," he sat down all the things in his hands and looked at her. "That sounds amazing," she smiled and grabbed some bowls.

Severus cracked the eggs as Lucius cooked the bacon and Lily made the waffle batter. As they were finishing Lily turned around to put the flour away when Severus was behind her.

He grabbed a small bit of flour and put it on her nose. She giggled and sat down the flour before turning back to Severus. "I love you," she muttered as she pressed her lips to his.

"I love you too," he replied. He wrapped his hands around her body and squeezed her ass, she jumped and wrapped her legs around his body as he deepened the kiss.

He held her up by her butt as he sat her down on the counter behind them. "S-Severus, the food," she tried to push him away but he push against her even more. "It's fine," he growled.

Lucius finished the food as they had a heated make out session. He set the table and tapped Severus on the shoulder. "It's ready," he growled, not so happy he had to do the work his elves should of done.