Library (35)

⚠️TW⚠️

⚠️TW- (if you don't know what that means it means trigger warning)⚠️

A/N

Heads up, this isn't my best work but it helps us get to the end of this book so get ready.

———————————————————————————
The next few days went by quickly, they spent the time they could together. Which wasn't a lot but it was still time. She spent most of it with Hermione since she came back early.

But tomorrow is the first day back from school. She has a new schedule and she couldn't be happier, she has no classes with Tom now. She jumped with joy when she found out the good news.

"Thank you! Thank you, Severus!" She latched onto him, hugging him for dear life. He stumbled backwards a bit but hugged her back. "It took a little while of talking to Dumbledore, but he finally agreed," he explained, his fingers slightly running though her hair.

She snuggled against his chest and neck, her legs wrapped around his torso. She pulled her head up to his and kissed him passionately. "Please don't ever leave me," she whispered against his lips.

"I won't darling, trust me," his hands cupped her cheeks to deepen the kiss. They kissed for a few minutes, savoring each other's presents. She pulled away from the kiss, her breath a bit heavy.

"I have to meet with Hermione before dinner, I'll be here after dinner," she smiled sweetly before peaking his lips one more time. She grabbed her bag and left the room. She walked down to the library. She had found a note on her bed this morning to meet Hermione before dinner in the library.

It was kind of weird that Hermione left a note, she's never done that before but maybe it is important.

She walked inside and no one was in sight, not a soul, not even the librarian was in the room. She set her bag down in one of the chairs and walked further into the shelves.

She was in the back of the library and she still didn't see a soul. Suddenly the door slammed shut, she ran to the front of the Library and tried to pull open the doors but it didn't work. "HEY SOMEONE HELP!" She yelled, hoping someone was on the other side of the door.

She felt the room turn cold and dark, like all the happiness had disappeared. She turned around to see a hooded figure a few meters in front of her.

It looked like a women in black heels and slim waist, her hair and face were covered. "W-Who are you?" She shouted at the figure. Suddenly the world around them went dark, leaving just the two of them.

She backed up afraid. "Who are you!" She shouted. The women still stayed silent. She looked around, all she saw was darkness. When she looked back ahead of her another figure appeared.

She stepped forward and her eyes widened, it was Severus, but he seemed different.

"Severus?" She walked closer to him with hesitated steps. Was she was close enough to see his eyes she knew it wasn't him. There were no light in his eyes, nothing in is face, he was stone cold.

"What did you do to him," she turned to the lady, she could now see black curly hair under her hood. She turned back to Severus and cupped his cheeks, trying to place a kiss on his lips. "Severus, it's me Lily," she whispered.

She went from stone cold to silent rage. Within a second she was up in the air, his grip around her throat tightly. She screamed and put her small hands on his. "S-Severus please, stop," she chocked out. She heard a histarical laugh and the sound of heels clicking. She smacked his hands, as her airway closed shut completely.