Keeping secrets (22)

The next day she woke up with Ginny's arms wrapped around her. She felt warm and safe and she only felt this safe when she is with Severus. "Ginny wake up," she groaned as she moved her hands off her waist. She got up quickly to take a shower. She got into the warm shower and moaned as the water hit her cold skin.

She let the water run down her body as she grabbed the shampoo bottle. She squeezed it in her hand and started to rub it on her skin. She imagined Snape's hands instead of her own.

Severus held me close in his arms as he slowly rubbed the soap into my skin. One of his hands slowly moved down to my pussy as he left small kisses on my neck, whispering what a slut I am for him

Her thoughts came to a stop when Ginny walked in. "Come on Lily we are gonna be late for breakfast," she spoke as she brushed her hair in front of the mirror. Lily quickly turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping a towel around her body. She got dressed in her Gryffindor uniform. They grabbed their bags and raced to class, they already missed breakfast.

They were 5 minutes late to potions and they ran in, everyone looked at them. "Why are you to late," Snape growled from his desk.

Both the girls looked down embarrassed. "Sorry sir, we woke up late," she said meekly. Her hair was still dripping, the water droplets landing on her uniform.

Snape sighed and took out his quill. "30 points from Gryffindor and ms. Fairwell see me after class," he muttered as he wrote something on a piece of parchment.

They sat down and silently wrote notes. Once they were done the bell rang and Lily like usual stayed in her seat as everyone left. After the last person left the door slammed shut.

"You have been getting in so much trouble this year, Ms. Fairwell," his voice was dark and full of lust.

"Maybe if you actually punished me I wouldn't," she smirked. She decided since she was already in trouble she should have some fun with it.

His eyes widened in shock. He would never think he would disrespect him like that. "You always leave me with empty threats," she knew that would get him pissed off.

In an instant she was pinned against the desk. Her back arched as her hands were above her head and feet still on the floor. Her eyes widen and a small gasp escaped her lips. "Empty threats hmm," he glared into her eyes as the grip on her wrists tightened.

"Your such a naughty girl," her purred against her neck. She sighed in pleasure, her knees went weak just at his voice. "I wouldn't say Naughty, you just can't handle me," she smirked.

He growled, one of his hands left her wrist and went to her neck. He gripped it tightly, making it harder for her to breath. He pushed off of her and backed away. "Be here after dinner and be prepared," he growled as he sat down at his desk. She rubbed her neck and grabbed her bag before walking to the door.

She opened the door and Ginny had her ear to the door. She glared at Ginny while grabbing her and and pushing her out before Snape saw her.

Once they were out of ear shot she turns to Ginny. "What the hell Gin, why?" she shouted, she was clearly unhappy.

"What? I just wanted to see what would happen," she laughed. Lily stood there kind of dumbfounded for a minute. After a few seconds of silence a laugh escaped her lips.

"Fine, but let's just go to class," she laughed as they walked to herbology.

The rest of the day she spent with Ginny and Hermione. They all had the same classes together so that was great. But for the first time in weeks the face she had never wanted to see again was sitting in her Care of Magical Creatures class.