Job opportunity (37)

This is a short chapter but it's the last one, I feel like a write a lot then when I look at the word count and it's weak. Well enjoy the last chapter until I post the new book.

It's called     The Potions Master

You can find it on my account under published books

—————————————————————————

The next few weeks were hell, for Lily and Severus. They both were sexually frustrated but they were both hurt with each other. Lily was absolutely terrified, she wouldn't go anywhere alone anymore.

She definitely wouldn't be with Severus unless she had her wand or someone with her.

She didn't know if that was Severus or not, she just didn't know and she was too afraid to talk to him about. What if it really was him, what if he really did try to kill her. What if it was him and he tries to kill her again.

She spent most of her days in her room doing the homework Hermione would bring to her. Mcgonagall came up at least once a day to check up on her, sometimes more. She was grateful for them, she didn't know where she would be without them trying to help her.

About a week or so later she decided to start going back to classes, and to her luck Snape was her first class. She was doing fine until he asked to speak to her after class. Her heart started to race as she tried to keep her breathing steady.

What if he tries to hurt me. What if it was him. But maybe it wasn't, maybe he is just trying to tell me that.

After class he shut the door and turned to her. "Lily, please let me explain myself," he pleaded with her. She sighed and looked into his dark orbs. She didn't know what to do, maybe she should let him explain himself.

"Fine," she whispered, fresh tears waning to slip from her eyes. She didn't want to face him, and he knew it. He doesn't really know what is happening inside her head but he knows it's nothing good.

"I don't know what going on in that beautiful mind of yours but, I need to know what happened, so I can fix it, so I can fix us," he pleaded. He just wanted to fix this and go back to what they were before this. Before she was terrified of him.

She started to cry, she didn't want to cry in front of him, she didn't want to show him her weakness but she couldn't hold it in.

She explained her story and what happened and he was mortified, he knew what had happened.

He tried to tell her it wasn't him bus she didn't know what to believe anymore. Before she could walk away he grabbed her shoulders and kissed her with all the passion he had. She didn't move, she didn't want to.

He cupped her cheeks and slipped his tongue into her mouth before backing away with his hands still cupping her cheeks. "I would never hurt you Lily," he whispered.

"S-Severus, I don't know. I don't know if I can do this," and with that she left a broken Severus. As she was running down the corridor she bumped into Lucius.

"Fuck," she muttered as she rubbed her now sore ass, "sorry Lucius I wasn't paying attention," her cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as he helped her up. This was the first time she had seen Lucius since that Yull morning.

She was upset, horny, and all other emotions. "Oh I was just looking for you Ms. Fairwell," he kept his hand with hers as he guided her to an unknown location.