1st Name Basis (13)

I decided to do a double update since it took awhile for the last chapter. The next chapter should be posted in a few days. FYI. Also I just fixed it, I made it to where Tom Riddle is a student with Harry Potter.

She smiled warmly as she buried her head into the crook of her neck. Soon falling asleep, knowing she was in safe keeping.

........

The next morning Lily woke up in the arms of Severus, feeling his heat radiate off of him. She felt his hand around her waist, keeping her from moving anywhere.

She looked up at his peaceful face. His hair was slightly messy and she could hear his light breathing. Her head laid on his chest, she could feel his heart beating while his chest moved up and down with every breath.

She thought back to what he said last night, please call me Severus, those words kept repeating in her head.

She thought maybe she was more to him than a sex toy, something more than just a quickly to get out his frustrations. As she was in thought his eyes lazily opened and looked down at the beautiful girl next to him.

He wrapped both his hands around her bringing her closer to him. "Morning little one," his morning voice made her heart swell. She smiled as her buried her head into the crook of her neck.

"Good morning, Severus," she tested his name on her tongue, something about her using his name made him snap.

He was quick to roll on top of her. "Say it again," he demanded. She giggled before placing small kisses on his neck, he let a small groan escape his lips.

"Severus," she let his name roll off her tongue, loving the way it sounded on her lips. He crashed his lips to hers passionately. She moaned in surprise but kissed him back nonetheless.

He lets his lips moved down her jaw and the their neck, heaving small kisses along the way. He then pulled away leaving the flustered girl staring into his eyes.

"As much as I would love to take you again we have classes, and you are probably sore," he smirked to himself as he watched her whine

She soon got up and went to find her clothes, only just realizing, she only had the outfit Severus loves so dearly and the long jacket.

She quickly got dressed in what she had and went to Severus's classroom to say goodbye.

One she was in the door he turned around and stared at the gorgeous women in front of him. He walked to her and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Stay here much longer dressed like that and I might just have to cancel classes and take what is mine," he smirked as his hands slipped under the coat and moved up her body.

He moved away from her and turned around. "Now go get ready for class," he demanded gently. She turned to him and put on a pouty face. "Please don't make me leave Severus," she whined.

He turned around and placed his index finger under her chin, lifting it up for her eyes to meet his.

"Go," he spoke darkly, his touch was so light it send butterflies to her stomach. "Yes, sir," she sigh. She backed up and walked towards the door. "See you later, Severus," she smiled sweetly before walking out the door, shutting it behind her.

She started to walk back to the Gryffindor common room, debating what to tell them. She thought she heard someone and turned around, she felt like she was being watched. "Hello?" she looked around, but saw no one.

She kept walking in a hurry, before someone caught her out of bed.

Once she got to the common room she snuck in and went to her room, making look like she was asleep before Neville came to wake her up soon.