The Diffrence (24)

She slowed down her breathing and spoke a little slower. "I had sex with Hermione."

He gripped her arm and walked away with her. "Where are we going," she struggled to keep up with his long strides. He ignored her and continued to walk. "Severus?"

He stopped and turned around bring his lips to the shell of her ear. "Shut the fuck up, slut," he gritted between teeth. She shuttered at his deep voice and quickly shut her mouth.

They made to his classroom and he pushed her inside and slammed the door. He locked it and cast a silencing charm on the door.

Fuck he silenced the room. I'm screwed!

He pushed her back till her back was against the wall and his hand was attached to her throat. He quickly removed his hand and walked away.

He watched her like she was his prey and it scared her tremendously. Anger, Lust and some other emotion she didn't quite know filled his eyes. 

"Did it feel good," he growled as he death stared her. She kept quiet as she kept her eyes to the floor. She didn't dare look into his eyes.

"Did she make you scream her name the way I do," his voice was eerily calm and deep. Her cheeks turned red at his words and she just wanted to disappear in this moment. She nodded silently.

"Did she make you cum like I do," he asked again, embarrassing her further. He didn't like that she wasn't answering him, not one bit.

He gripped her jaw and tilted her head up to look into his anger filled eyes. "Answer me, now," he hissed. "N-No sir," her voice was small and weak, almost to soft to hear, "I'm s-sorry, Severus," she just wanted him to forgive her.

He yanked her hair back, making her look up at him. "You are to call me sir, Professor, or daddy tonight. If anything else comes from those lips your punishment will worsen," his voice sent shivers up her spine as his free hand placed itself on her throat, putting slight pressure.

"Do you want your professor to make you feel good?" he taunted her as his hand tightened around her throat. She whimpered slightly as he brought his face closer to hers.

"Yes sir, please," she whimpered. He chuckled before backing away shaking his head. "Well too bad you have been a naughty girl, maybe if you weren't, I would pleased you," he spoke lowly but his voice was full of lust and anger.

"Now you must prove to me you want pleasure," he had a wicked grin on his face as he circled around her timid body. With a flick of his wand she was only in her bra and thong.

She shivered at the sudden change of temperature. The cold dungeon air hit her exposed skin, sending goosebumps everywhere on her.

He went behind her and placed his hands on her lower back and slowly pushed his hands closer to her body as he went up her body. Once he was at her shoulders he pushed her down to her knees roughly.

She whined as her knees made harsh contact with the ground. "Now I don't want to hear a single sound from you. Got it?" he demanded harshly.

"Yes," she whispered, her eyes following his movements. He gripped her jaw and pulled her head a little. "Yes what?" his voice was taunting.

"Yes, sir," she corrected herself, which made his grin. "Good girl," he praised her.

He moved his hand from her jaw and placed his thumb at her lips. Before he asked she took his thumb into her mouth and sucking on it. He tutted and shook his head. "Your such an eager slut, arn't you," he taunted her.

She nodded eagerly, making him chuckle deeply. He brought his thumb out of her lips and brought his hand to his trousers. He unfastened his belt and held it out in front of him. "Hands, now," he demanded dryly.