Chapter 29

Chapter 29

“I hate you, so much,” I yelled at Will, my lungs heaving I was so out of breath.

“Eva, lov…” Will attempted to approach me.

“Don’t you dare come near me, William Princeton! Why couldn’t you be a da*n girl? You put me in this situation!”

Honestly, the closer he got to me, the worse I felt. His presence made me feel good, but I felt terrible, so the combination of good and bad, was just disgusting.

I sighed, clutching my hair.

“Never mind, I don’t like women, they aggravate me. Seriously, take me for example, if I was a guy, I would most definitely not go for me. I mean, what you see in me is completely beyond my mental conception…”

“Eva. Deep. Breath. Think of the children, love,” Will hushed me, which made me turn my anger back at him.

I pointed a straight finger, my lip twitching, “You. You did this to me,” I pointed at my enlarged stomach before returning my glare to him, “What are you men good for, anyway? All you do is swing your weenie around and get some poor innocent girl, like me, freaking huge because of your da*n swimming little sp…”

“Eva! Keep pushing, you’re almost there!” the pack doctor interrupted.

I glared at him the hardest then, “Don’t tell me what to do, you hairless…”

Before I knew it, Will had his tender lips against mine. He was like my depressant because he calmed me instantly.

He pulled back and put his forehead against mine, clutching my hand in his, “You’re doing wonderful baby.”

I couldn’t help that I was a total female dog right now, but I was in labor, so could you blame me?

Even through the pain and anger, I managed to smile at his, “If you ever want more children, I swear to the gods, you will be the one to have MY children inside your urethra.”

Will cracked a silly grin, reminding me of when I had first met his goofy charming self.