Chapter 35: Almost There

***:D.....COMMENT.......VOTE......FAN......EAT......SLEEP.....DO ALL FIVE!!!:D***

*

**

***

**

*

I couldn't stop the sudden burst of insomnia in me as I danced around the hall.

It just wasn't possible!

We were going to Disneyland for no reason, and I was beyond excited.

Whooooo! I mentally cheered.

Can you keep it down? Some people want to sleep at 9, Brain said annoyed.

Well, guess what? I asked him.

What? he responded.

I don't care what you want! I giggled to myself and began shuffling.

The energy was pouring out of me in waves, and it seemed that I was drowning in it.

Just as I was about to turn the corner, I happen to hear some voices. Very familiar voices.

"Are you sure this won't complicate things?" the soft voice of that girl came once again.

My body went rigid as I pressed my body against the wall, my heart racing in my chest, all signs of happiness gone.

"I'm sure! It might even make it better," I heard Jackson whisper back.

I was in complete guard mode now, every little thing being taken account of.

"Okay.....just make sure to get them away," she whispered before the russtling of feet was heard and they quickly parted.

In the same direction too.

Wow. Even I was smarter than that.

I made a mental note to follow up on this issue, and would make sure to keep a close eyes on Jackson and his evil plot.

For all we know it, he could be planning to be the first one to step on the sun!

Who knows, maybe it's possible!

After their footsteps where no longer heard, I slowly peaked around the wall making sure they were no where in sight.

Resuming happy mood......

Holy mother of tadpoles!

We were going to Disneyland!

I couldn't stop the happiness flowing through each and every body limb as I somehow reached my room and jumped like a starfish onto my bed.

Staying there for the next half hour, I made sure to put my alarm at 6:30 and put on a large T-shirt for sleep.

Could life get any sweeter?

Yes.

Yes, I believe it could.

*

**

***

**

*

Biiiiiiiing!

I grunted, grabbing the pillow and placing it over my head.

Biiiiiiing!

Breathe! Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

Ahhhhh! It stopped.

Smiling, I sighed ready to back into dream land.

Biiiiiiing!