Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Too all of those people who have lost someone they love<3

***HOLA MA CHERES:D How are you doing?!? Good? Great? Horrible? Crappy?.........well I donno what to say but LIFE GOES ON and LIFE SUCKS, THEN YOU DIE:)

PLEASE! comment and tell me if it going okay.....sorta hard to write in a guys POV....

ANYWAY! comment and vote telling me how you think it's going so far.....this is a sorta sort chapter

***

**

*

**

***

Chapter 2

Carol's POV

1 year ago

***

"Just get it done," uncle's harsh voice came in through the small phone.

I sighed, hearing the end call beep and put the phone down.

Rubbing my temples, I ran a hand through my red hair.

Carrot Carol, the name popped into my head.

I growled, shaking my head. I wasn't weak. I may look weak, but I wasn't weak.

I never will be.

"Did you get Chase?" I snapped at George and Jerry, who were sitting there looking happy.

I was not in a happy mood, so what gave them the right to be.

Their attention snapped towards me, their head shaking 'no.'

"Well go then!" I yelled just as they scurried out.

"Look who's being all bossy," Jackson's cocky voice said from behind me.

Growling, I didn't even bother to turn around.

If it wasn't that he was my cousin, I would have killed by now.

"Your father wants them now," I said, turning to glare at him.

I loved uncle, but sometimes he got carried away.

Like now.

"Well, you're the one that recommended the hardest people to get," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

I wanted to tear his arms off his shoulders because he did that so often.

"He wanted the best. I recommended the best. Now, did you take care of Lance?" I asked, grabbing the silver gun on the counter.

"Yeah, yeah. His mates weeping on top of him. Two birds with one stone, Curly," he stated, laughing to himself.

Curly and Carrot Carol pissed me off completely.

"Good. That leaves just one, that I can handle all by myself," I said to myself, and before I knew it, I was calmly walking across the field.

I could see a bunch of students fighting back us, rouges, and they would have won from their vigiorus training if we didn't have hundreds of rouges.

They weren't our targets though.

I couldn't stop the smile on my lips as I started aproaching the three people.

The way Jane was crying over Lance who was just wounded.

Then there was Eva.

Her eyes were closed and her eyes and mouth pressed together tightly, and she seemed even more confused so forth.

Even better.

Before I knew it, my arm swung quickly, hitting Jane swiftly on the back of her neck, knocking her out.

Normally it would have been harder, but she was beyond confused and hurt it just made my job easier.

Just as her limp body fell on top of Lances', Jackson spoke in my head.

-We're coming with the van. They got Chase and are headed towards you- he spoke.

-Fine- I growled back, smiling as Eva's eyes opened, glassed over with unshed tears.

She wouldn't cry. Not even in the face of death.

I smiled at her, her eyes wide and looking at the barrel of my gun that was pointed at her.

"Sorry, Eva. Your times up," I said with great satisfaction.

I didn't give her even a second to ask before I pulled the trigger, the bullet shooting into her forehead.

Ah.

Just then I heard a deep growl as her limp body fell backwards.

Turning around I gave Will a weak smile.

Good thing they weren't mates, or this would have been very painful for him.

The expression on his face was beyond deadly, but within seconds, my team was shooting darts and holding him back.

The black van pulled up, and quickly the guys stepped out, pushing the four bodies into the back.

The pain in Will's eyes were beyond threatening but before I got in, I gave him one last smile, say 'she's in good hands.'

All the darts started taking affect on him as his eyes shut, his arm outstretched.

It was sweet. No, really it was. It touched her heart, but he wasn't Eva's mate so he wouldn't feel to bad.

I thought what it would be like to loose Daniel. It would be horrible.

She felt the small sparks as her mate started closing the van and their view of Will.

He would live on, forget about all of them.

My gaze flickered towards the four bodies on the floor.

The rest were knocked out, but Eva.

Well, let's just say that she wasn't to the hard part just yet.

My phone buzzed, and I placed it on my ear, "We got them, uncle."

And with that, we were off, never to see Night Academy again.

***

**

*

**

***

Okay:( If you live in the US you would know that a tragic accident has occurred in Colorado. If you don't know about it, 12 people were killed in a movie premier of the new batman movie, and I would like to be respectful and give a few moment because a lot of other people were hurt too.

I apologize for anyone who had someone they know die or get hurt by this event:(

***

***

****

*****

******

*******

********

*********

**********