Chapter 4: Just....breathe

Okay! Okay!

Relax Eva! Just breathe. Inhale. Exhale. It's not like the world's gonna end right? I mean it's just school. Inhale. Exhale.

Push out any thoughts of suicide. No, I will not run. I am not a runner. Inhale. Exhale.

Oh who the hell am I kidding? This is hell! I need to get out of here before the dissect the crap out of me! I felt my mind going into overdrive trying to think of all the possible ways out while my eyes roamed the campus to see the best escape route with minimal butt-kicking to be made.

But what was hurting my head even more was that there was one way out. My eyes flickered to the large gate that would be hell of a hard time to bust through. But maybe I could.......

"Evangeline! You-hoo!" My anger was flaring every second and that dumb blond's voice just added fuel to the flame. My fists started to clench as I started thinking of all the ways to get rid of her obnoxious self....a dumpster or maybe a lake could.....

"(chuckle) Awh come on Eva! Don't give me that I'm-going-to-kill-you-and-throw-you-in-a-dumpster-or-lake look!" My breathing was heavy as I looked at the devil's spawn that made me come on this highly guarded area then thought she could read my mind.

I let out a weird laugh as I stepped forward a evil smile on my face as I grabbed her shirt with my left hand and steadied her body with my right as I brought her real close to me her body almost lifting inches off the ground.

I brought my lips near her ear and whispered dangerously every word spilling venom "Oh but Mary you have no clue on what thoughts are going through my head. And your squeaky voice is like a bee buzzing in my ear and you know the only way you can get rid of that buzz" I shake her a bit hoping for her to answer. I felt her shake a bit as a 'no I don't know the answer'.

I heard footsteps a while back probably heading for us but that wasn't my concern at this second.

I continued "You just take the palm of your hand" I said sweetly. But that didn't last long as I said the next part darkly and very low and dangerous "And smack that stupid bee ending it's life and stopping that annoying buzzing. You see, it's like hitting two birds with one rock. And right now you happen to be that very annoying bee in my ear."

I was jerked back as Mary fell to her feet somewhat shaking as two large looking guards with the whole uniform and flashlights and such grabbed bothe my forearms holding both my hands behind my back.

"Mama, are you alright?" the guard on my left spoke his hold on me tightening. I hung my head low my hair becoming a blond curtain.

I saw two heels come under my vision off the ground.

"Oh of course Frank! Why wouldn't I be? Me and Eva here were just having a chat as she discussed about her anger management problems." that blonds horrid voice rang through my ears again.

I wanted to take a kinde and cut her throat just so she would shut her voice.

"Well, we will escort you and this anger manage-mental child anywhere you would like." said what sounded like the guy on my left.

"Oh sure, I just need to tell Miss. Evie here one last thing before  we begin our tour."

Breathe. Just think of an escape plan. Wait! Where was Ethan?

I felt my heart beat race up at the thought of these people doing something to him. I felt something near my right ear and heard miss.obnoxious talk.

"Oh Evie" I hated her saying my name wrong! It's Eva! Get it right Blondie! E-v-a! "You just made your day worse. Since I am in charge of making you familiar with the school, I will lead our tour where ever I please."