Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony

***hey guys:D so im sick.....again:( on spring break too! ugh....anyway.....im not feeling to good right now but i promised I would post so here it is:D

And one more thing........I LOVE YOU GUYS:D i got 136 votes when I only asked for 100 so thank u guys soo much:D

enjoy:D   p.s. like the cover???:D***

I sighed happily as I snuggled deep into my pillow.

That was nice. I just had an amazing nap in which I was in a zoo driving a nascar. Ah......I think that's the best dream I have ever had.

This bed was soft, was my only thought.

After we had all split and taken our ways silently to our dorms, I had taken a shower and fell asleep for a long time. Well, it felt like a long time.

I was one of those sleepers that wake up without opening their eyes. Of course I open them, but I don't have to open them to wake.

I was currently sprawled on my queen bed, enjoying the feel of plush on my body.

It was so soft I wish puppies were made of them. That would be pretty cool. Real life plush puppies. Get yours today for only 7.99 at your local Walgreen's or CVS.

I stiffened as I felt someone approach the door, already knowing who it was.

"Eva?" Lilly's soft voice came from the other side.

"Guys....." Miranda, the small girl which I remembered looked so fragile said in a small voice.

"Do you think she's mad at me?" Carol spoke silently.

"Guys....." Miranda tried again, but her voice was just too low and soft to be heard.

"Awww....Caroly don't talk like that! No one ain't gonna be mad at you! Your nicer than a jackrabbit!," Kelly's southern voice was louder above the rest.

"Guys!" Miranda's voice was a couple notches louder.

I heard some shuffling, and I'm guessing they all looked at her.

"Umm.....maybe she's asleep or something?" Miranda's voice barely above a whisper.

I heard someone sigh.

"How can someone sleep for an hour when they're supposed to get ready for the acceptance ceremony?"  Lilly questioned.

Then another body joined the others. One I did not recognize.

"Hey guys!" a high preppy voice said enthusiastically.

"Hey Mandy..." the group muttered, and I think I heard a pinch of unhappiness.

 "Whatcha doin'?" she asked in that annoying voice.

I sighed sticking my head further into my pillow. Ahhh.....pillow. You'll never be annoying and wake me up will you?

"Um....we think Eva's mad at me.....but Miranda thinks Eva's sleeping," Carol muttered silently.

"Oh......oh! Well," Mandy said stretching her 'L', "Why don't you just find out?"

I heard her begin pushing the others aside, and she began banging on my door.

"Eva! Eva! Eva are you alive! Eva speak to me! Eva! Eva!" I swear she banged more than 50 times.

I threw open the door, making them all jump back in fear.

"If you want to keep that little hand of yours attached to that body I suggest you go away before I shove it so far up your butt that you'll be able to play the piano on the back of your teeth," I hissed at her clearly showing her my annoyance.