Chapter 40: Part ONE

***OMG!!!! you people are amazing:D and thats a compliment;) ANYWAY!!!!

this is PART ONE of Chapter 40:D that means it's almost the end of book 1:(

OH NO! don't be sad! Book 1&2 are together so YAY:D

Remember when I said that plot A won't change anything......well I lied.....IT CHANGES EVERYTHING!

EVEN WORLD HUNGER!......I wish......

YAY so COMMENT and VOTE cause I love you, you love me so....let's get together and kill BARNEY>:)

ya.......murderous thoughts haha:D

ENJOY:D this might surprise some and some may already guess it so.....

no more hints! GET READing!

***

**

*

**

***

I was beyond pissed off at this point, chasing after Jane was pretty tiring, and it sucked even more since the whole student population was watching us.

I wanted to scream, 'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU ALL THINK YOUR LOOKING AT?'

But that would not be very nice.

Like you care, Brain mumbled.

Of course! You can't go one fricking minute without speaking! I screamed at him, the shut him out.

"Woman! Once I get my hands on you, you better pray to god that you survive!" I yelled, my feet pounding harder against the grass, the suns' heat covering my body.

She turned around, sticking her tongue at me and smiling.

I don't know if god heard my prayer, but she suddenly plummeted to the ground, dropping straight into a mud puddle.

I stopped, and without any warning, I began laughing so hard that there were tears in my eyes.

Clutching my stomach in between laughs I said, "Karma!"

Where had a random puddle come from?

I have no clue, but it was near the forest so I knew that was probably why.

Jane pushed herself out, her whole body covered in mud, and the way her eyes were narrowed only mad me laugh harder.

"You look like an African American Asian!" I chuckled, wiping the tear that was coming down my cheek.

She was frowning, and I'm sure that underneath all that mud her face was apple red.

Suddenly she got this grin on her face.

Not the normally happy grin.

It was EVEIL!(yes, that's how it sounds in spongebob:)

She looked like the Grinch!

She's going to rape me!

"Oh, Eva!" She sang out, holding out what looked like a big mud pie.

I backed away, making sure she would throw it at me.

She then started to unfold it.

How do you unfold mud?

My question was answered once I laid eyes on what looked like my mud covered t-shirt.

It stunk like rainwater and that musky ground smell.

I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes at her.