Chapter 34: Announcer

***:D<-----that's my face when u guys vote:D....well, no literally:)

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...BREATHE***

Oh......P>S. I have a project to work on now.....so i'll make sure to post real soon:D

*

**

***

**

*

I skipped down the hall, making sure not to drop my ice cream fudge bar that I happen to 'find' in the teachers lounge.

Why was I skipping?

Well, I was happy!

Why was I happy?

Geese, stalker much?

Ha! I'm joking!

I was happy because during my bath, I had come up with the most brilliant idea in the world.

"Tommy!" I sang, walking freely into his office, which was repaired by now, and sat on the large leather couch licking my ice cream.

Tommy looked at me funny, his hair all messed up and his glasses almost slipping off his nose as he had a phone by his ear.

"Um......fine.....I'll call you later, Jo, I have to go," he huffed into the phone.

He rose one of his eye brows as he looked at me, putting the phone down and sighing.

"I see your feeling well.........What may I help you with, Eva?" he asked rubbing the bridge of his nose.

I continued licking my ice cream till I remember why I had come here.

"What's up?" I asked suddenly, trying to lighten the mood.

He looked at me like I had grown an extra head.

"Are you alright?" he asked me.

I nodded, looking at myself.

Nope. No blue skin on me.

"Yes......," I answered cautiously, "Sooooooo.....what's up?"

He shook his head and sighed before taking his glasses off to look at me.

"I shouldn't tell you this.....well, any of the student body, but it seems we have an....'issue'....though every time we approach this.....'issue'....most of the students get in the way.

The administration needs to clear the school, but we can't send 600 or more teens to one location and it won't look suspicious," he concluded, rubbing his eyes.

I sighed, getting up and throwing away my popsicle stick into the small yellow trash bin.

"Well!" I yelled, throwing my hands on his desk, "Lucky for you, I have an amazing idea!"

I began walking around his room with my chin held high and my back to him.

"Really?" he asked, "And what may your idea be, if I may ask?"

I couldn't stop my huge grin that spread across my face as I turned around.

"Disneyland!" I burst out.

It's true, I wanted to go to Disneyland again.

But, seriously!

If you were two young runaway teens who wouldn't go to school, you wouldn't go to school, you would have been like Ethan and I and traveled all over the country and to every amusement park nearby.