Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think

****K IMPORTANT QUESTION AT END PLEASE READ!!!****

Carol pushed the cafeteria door open and ushered for me to go inside first. Well, I guess its called the dining hall. Whatever.

I haven't been in this room so it was much of a suprise. It looked more like a mini modern restaurant. The tables with tan and brown covers went very nice with the dark wooden looking walls.

There were many doors with signs by them indicating: Bathroom, game room, theater, chill zone, and so on.

I was snapped out of my gawking(wasn't really gawking) as Carol smiled a small grin and pulled me by my arm to the table with a bunch of how can I say this nicely? Different kinds.

They were dressed casually like kids ,but somehow different than the rest of the kids here. Most girls here wore short clothing either to act slutty of were just hot.

Don't get me wrong! I thought I had a pretty good body and gifted chest area that most girls here didn't have, my ass was a little to big for my liking, but I would never dress that short of clothing unless it had a purpose.

These kids looked like normal kids without a care in the world. I guess I kind of fit in with them.

They all turned as Carol dragged me over to them, and smiled.

There were 5 guys and 4 girls, not counting Carol and me.

Carol instantly brightened.

"Guys I'd like you to meet Eva," Carol said as we sat down.

Carol began introductions, "The guy next to you Eva, is Will."

I turned as I felt someone from my right tap my shoulder, and a guy grinned, who I assumed was Will. And may I saw that this boy was.......fine? He was pretty hot. Hotter than the rest of the guys and had a charming smile to match his blond hair and light blue eyes.

He stuck his large muscular hand out to me to shake which I did.

"William Martin Kernle Andrews the third, at your service ma'lady," he announced kissing the top of my hand.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I said, "Eva Danel Mathews Helarez Gregious Polaris Bowman, pleased to meet you."

He was stunned for a second until I burst out laughing followed by the rest of the group.

Will faked hurt and put a hand to his chest and said accusingly, "Why would you lie to moi? Am I that unworthy of your trust!"

"Hey!" I faked yelled back at him slapping his arm off his chest, "How dare you lie to your ruler!"

He bowed his head faking shame.

I giggled, "Off with your head!"

He looked up and started pleading, "Why ma'lady! Anything but that!''

I thought for a second.

"Or......YOU CAN BE MY SMURF!"

The group quieted at my sudden awkward outburst.

Will asked, "A smurf.......alright I'm a smurf!"

"Not only a smurf......but your my slave," I announced. Yes, I was a people person. I was starting to like Will.

The next thing made me burst out laughing with the rest of the group until our sides hurt.

Will, began singing "I'm a slave for you" by Brittney Spears.

A clearing of someones throat brought us back to reality with tears streaming down our cheeks.

"Would you like to order now?" a waiter looking guy said.