Chapter 13

***YEAH:D 5 pages on WORD

ENJOY:P 

***

**

*

**

***

SONG FOR TODAY: "I Would Walk 500 Miles"-The Proclaimers (idk I just liked it:D

Chapter 13 

Will's POV

****

RECAP CHAPTER 12:

"They took something that was mine," he breathed out heavily.

I quickly sat down on my knees on my bed, my interest and curiosity getting the better of me.

"What did they take?" I asked breathlessly.

His breathing was hard, his black eyes glaring holes into the wall.

Poor wall!

"My mate," his slow words were like a tomahawk into my heart.

Yet I couldn't stop from asking the final question.

"Who is your mate?" I whispered.

I finally got my answer. His eyes snapped to mine, holding it there for what seemed like hours.

You, Eva, his soft and gentle voice abruptly invaded my head.

You are what they took from me, my love. My Eva, his eyes never once left mine, and what I did next surprised even myself once more.

****

****

****

At first her expression was emotionless, though deep down a spark of hope remained.

I wanted her to look down at me with the same expression My Eva used to have.

I wanted her eyes to shine with the love I knew she possessed.

I just wanted her to show some kind of recognition towards me.

But fate had always been cruel, for none of those things seemed to happen.

Her face suddenly turned a bright red as she burst out laughing, tears streaming down her cheeks as she fell to the floor, her childish laughter echoing in the room.

To say I was stunned would be an understatement.

Those fu*ckers actually had the guts to do this to my mate. It repeated soundlessly in my head.

My only happiness and they take it away from me?

Now I confess my love, and she just laughs at me?

I couldn't blame her though; she could hardly remember her name. I most certainly could blame the as*holes that did this to her, though.

I watched her with hawk eyes, feeling the adrenalin start to rush through my veins, ready to do whatever was necessary to get her back.

Her fake black hair lay sprawled around her, her hands on her stomach and her once tan face, now a palish-red.

"Right. So let me get this straight. I am your mate, and my uncle took me from you?" her voice dripped sarcasm, as her blue eyes found mine.

"Correct..." I said slowly, wanting to add some sort of endearment at the end, yet I held myself back.