Chapter 7

Recap:

CHAPTER 7

( Will's POV)

I examined her, head to toe, making sure she was actually real.

Just being content with watching her as she sat down on her bed, her scent filling my nose with each breathe till she decided to speak.

"I can turn on the T.V if you want," she said shrugging, and looking at me.

Her eyes were as beautiful and shining as ever, and left me so breathless I could not utter a word.

"I find you more interesting than television, to be honest," I said calmly, my heart aching.

I couldn't hold her; I couldn't say everything I wanted to her, all because she did not recognize me.

Though I could feel the bond between us, I wanted it stronger, to feel her in my mind so we would never be to far apart.

She seemed to blush under my compliment, falling backwards on the bed, rolling around.

It was nice to see her like this though.

Without being so guarded, she finally got to be the child she was.

"Evangeline!" the monster seemed to yell barging into the room.

***

**

*

**

***

CHAPTER 8

Eva's POV

As you grow older, it gets harder to tell the difference between what's real, and when you are just plain hallucinating crap.

I looked towards my door, uncle barging in.

Just take my dear uncle for example. He was completely crazy in the strangest of ways, thinking the craziest of things.

"Yes?" I asked innocently, looking at his red puffed face.

He fumbled, somehow trying to say something, yet not finding the words.

"Sir, we have a small problem," Jared, one of his wolves, said.

He glared at him and turned back at me.

"Keep your distance!" he yelled at me, before turning around and slamming the door behind him.

"Well, wasn't that a pleasant surprise," I said sarcastically, rolling onto my stomach, my eyes meeting his.

"I don't find anything quite surprising any longer," he replied back.

I found the way he leaned back against the wall on his knees with his arms cuffed on either sides of him pretty attractive.

His muscles across his bare chest, at which I was examining, tensed up, his biceps tightening.

I definitely would like to tap this. I mean come on! Who wouldn't? Piece of pure beauty right here in front of me, of course I'd be turned on.

Feeling his gaze burning into me, my eyes slowly observed how his body looked like it was about to tear the chains from the wall any second.

Suddenly, all arousal gone, right as my eyes landed on the mark on his bicep, and how it curled up to his shoulder, where the bite mark of his mate lingered, making the mark seem more vibrant and able to be seen by many that he had his other half out there.

My blood ran cold, and my heart sort of skipped a beat.

He was taken by his mate, somewhere out there.