Chapter 38: The Rules

***SO? How are you? Great? Good? Bad? Just plain old tired of living? Well then cheer up cuz its not December 2012 yet:D!!!!!

*cricket cricket* ......anyway....onto the story:) and i hope you don't mind if I skip the boring details cuz....they're boring and not important:Dbut if u guys want ill add it later

:D

EnJOY:)

***

**

*

**

***

                                                           RECAP

"Do you ever have that feeling," I began, playing with his blond hair on the other side of his face, "that something bad is going to happen?"

His fingers were slowly rubbing circles in the small of my back, making the sleep that was tugging on my mind hard to ignore.

"Yeah, but it never happens," he told me, placing a small kiss on my forehead.

His small movement made my heart go into hyper drive.

Forgetting completely about the bad feeling, I focused as Breaking Benjamin's Forever was playing on the radio.

The bus began to move and my thoughts slowly faded.

Only some things were clear and that was the song and Will's voice softly singing along with it.

***

**

*

**

***

                                                                            EVA's pov

"So what's up, my slaves?" I said, sitting down with my pancakes and bacon.

Last night Will had carried me too my room, before kissing me on the forehead and leaving.

How do I know this?

They don't care......Brain muttered.

Ignore him, he's just being......a party poop-er.

I had obviously been awake when he carried me up, but I didn't want to walk, so I pretended to be asleep as he carried me up.

It also gave me an excuse to snuggle into him.

Lazy, Brain faked coughed.

Sometimes I wanted to strangle him.

It also gave me an excuse to snuggle into Will's warm chest that reminded me so much of where I should belong.

"Oh nothing!" Jane giggled, smiling like she knew a secret while bouncing in Lances' embrace.

"What's with her over eagerness?" I asked, taking my seat next to Will.

Almost immediately as I sat down, Will's arm was securely around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I didn't mind, though. It was comforting and made me felt like I belonged. Then there was the small lust attached with it whenever he was around me that I couldn't deny.

It was so strong that I wanted to jump his bones that second, but I couldn't lie and say it wasn't there.

I was sure that I wanted him, and he had even proved that he wanted me. I just didn't want to rush things.