Chapter 8: More About Eva

special thanks to 10123lucy cuz i think she's amazing:DDDDthanks

***OH AND PLEASE COMMENT ON THE COVERS that I will be posting each time I upload today's is called NIGHTLIFE the cover I have right now so plzzz comment on your favorite:D

I sighed deeply into my pillow once again.

Sometimes I find it funny that I have only been here for one day and I always end up face down on my pillow.

After Gym, we had been dismissed to go to our dorms to 'change' I guess. I was glad that we didn't get lockers.

I had already forgotten which class we were in now. I think we have 7 classes, and I'm currently in my fourth class. Yes! I have lunch next.

I hopped off my bed in joy, and as if right on time my stomach made it's presence known. I began my way into the closet I had discovered since I had already taken a shower in my private bathroom.

I rummaged through the new clothes that I had also 'discovered'.

I picked out grey sweat pants that scrunched up two inches below my knee and a tight black v-neck top with black flip flops. All I thought was, What the hell? I wasn't trying to impress anyone.

I ran the blow dryer through my hair as the last strand was completely dry. I next took advantage of the cute straightener, my hair turning from curly to straight.

Yes, I had curly blond hair. My hair color was so blond that if it was a few shades brighter you could get it mixed up with white. Scary right?

I didn't leave my hair curly ever since we left our pack. I had always worn my hair in it's cute curly ringlets that had always gotten everyone's attention ,but once I got a certain 'Alpha's' attention I had always straightened it. I made sure that when we were on the run I had my straightener ,odd yes but still, to make my hair straight. And I wasn't going to stop now. It brought back memories I try very hard to forget.

I smelt her scent even before she knocked the door.

"Coming!" I yelled through the bathroom, running my hand through my straight hair. I had always been thankful that my eyelashes were black and not blond. They were long and curled at the tips so I didj't use make-up. I hated that stuff. It felt like a mask to me.

I hurried to the door opening before Carol had the chance to knock again. Her fist was in mid air and then dropped to her side. Her confused looked instantly turned into a bright grin.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in Eva?" She asked literally bouncing.

I put a hand on my chin trying to raise my brow and said, "Why, if it isn't Caroline Mathews. Give me one good reason not to drown you in my toilet?"

She frowned then brightened, "Well.....I have to help you get to the cafeteria and that's just plain nasty. I don't want to be where your buzzum does it's duty."

I laughed motioning her to come in. She was in a cute orange sun-dress. She had a white jacket and white flip-flops that went good with her orange-red hair.

She began looking around my room saying,"You got the hugest room I have ever seen!"

I jumped onto my bed with my stomach first. "Well my awesomeness does need it's space."

She lay on the bed next to me laughing her butt off.

"Gosh, if you thought that was funny, you should see me when I'm drunk. I sure pack a force," which caused her to laugh harder.

"The force is with you, always," she said to me seriously.

I raised my eyebrows and said, "Ya and by the way Luck I'm your father but no hard feelings right?"

She got off the bed dragging me out the door with her to the cafeteria laughing so hard.

Megan sneered walking a bit in front of us with her clones.

"What's she laughing about?" she asked me rudely.

"Oh nothing. She just said that the facial surgery place already gave you a gold-member membership," I shrugged as Megan's face turned redder but the second.

I seriously did not like this 'chick' or maybe she's a man? What if she's both! Maybe she's like lady Gaga!

Before Megan could say anything, we had skipped down the steps, passing Carol's floor and till the bottom. The bottom door lead into the building, and the guy's dorm was right next to ours but not connected.

They made two door, one to go outside and one to enter the build. That was because many werewolves get hungry at night and the kitchen should be open. Well, that's what Carol tells me.

We were walking through the school.

"Caroline Mathews. Tell me about yourself," I asked like a therapist.

"Well," she began smiling, "I'm 17, almost 18 and I come from Colorado, I have a older brother and a baby sister, my parents still live in Colorado and my brother is her with me. I am nice, I love to eat, I love party's, I have red hair, my favorite color is orange not because of my hair, I hate being made fun of my hair, I am really lazy and I am a great student."

I breathed deeply. "Well, I love to eat too!"

She giggled, "That's all you got from my whole description?"

"Umm...No?" I shrugged laughing myself.

She joined my laugh and we laughed till we reached the cafeteria with the huge doors. This place was starting to look more and more like some kind of wealthy boarding school.

"Welcome to food paradise," Carol said joyfully slowly pushing the door open.

***DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ON THE COVER!!!!

this was just a filler:DDD