Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Kim: You don't have to worry.
Bryan: That's like telling water not to be wet, sweetie."
-Taken

The night was beautiful, every star glittering in its own passion.

I ran with Derek, reliving the days when Ethan and I were free. Away from the pack. Away from the drama.

Yet all good things come to an end.

We were running full speed now, the race to see who wins. Now that I thought about it, I really needed a cool suit like the Incredibles. A stretchy one so when I shifted, it fit like a snuggie.

The air was clean, stinking of the tree aroma. The animals were asleep in their nests, except for the two lunatic wolves who decided to take a midnight swim.

It didn't take us very long to reach the pack camp, for all the voices and presence of the others filled my mind.

As much as I loved to be free, nothing compared to the feeling of belonging.

Derek was beside me for most of the run, but he had shifted a great distance away from me, putting space between us.

I wasn't surprised.

Brain decided then to make his presence known, I want poultry.

My stomach growled in response, twisting into knots.

While Derek had left to go shift back, I continued through the camp, acting as if I owned the place.

Well, technically you do, Brain reminded me.

Whoever was awake glanced up as me as I trotted by. 98% of the time, the white fur of my wolves didn't do sh!t when it came to being unnoticeable.

But then again, Alpha Female Eva needs to be special, Brain sang in my head.

I decided not to argue with it since it always gets its way.

There were a few whispers here and there, chit chatting about random topics thankfully. I didn't have the nerve to deal with the heated situation I had left with.

Once my heart began picking up speed and my body warming, I knew I was close to him.

He was standing outside our tent, looking cute while in such deep thought with his eyebrows pulled together. Something gave me the feeling he was worried about me.

He seemed more rough than the boy I had been taken away from a year ago.

He was still my man though.

My dangerous, sexy, and mysterious man.

I decided to play with him, sticking my head up high and walking past him into the tent.

Forgotten of the past, I wanted to tease him.

I heard him fumble as he let out a breath of relief, quickly following after me.

"My love, I'm sorr...," he didn't get to finish his apology as I continued to ignore him, shifting in the middle of our secluded tent.

I could feel the tension in the air, hear the way his breath sucked in.

Not paying him an ounce of attention, as if still mad, I strolled past him, looking for some clothing.

It not he hadn't seen me naked before, well a year ago he had.

(Getting Steamy) please skip to the end of uncomfortable;)

I could feel it the goosebumps race up my spine as I went by him, feel his dark eyes on me, feel his arousal swallowing me whole.

It was a hell lot more than I had expected, for I wasn't one for make-up sex, but the way his black eyes roamed my body, spoke otherwise.

The heat was flaring between us, fumbling with our self control.

I had started this in order to tease him, but it was starting to backfire. He wasn't even shiftless, and I wanted him.

Deciding to stop the nonsense, I quickly looked for a shift I could pull over my head, but that was a second too late.

His front was pressed against my back, and his arm had already weaved it's way around my waist.

The skin on this boy was burning hot since wolves ran a high body temperature, but when they're turned on, it burns to the touch.

I though he'd surely leave a trail of 3rd degree burns on me, but the sensation was something other-worldly.

I didn't want it to go this far, but any thought of stopping fled my mind as I felt the softest lips touch my neck.

His stone hard body pressed closer against me, and my body already instinctually arched towards him.

He had pressed his kisses more firmly o my neck, nipping and licking a path up the side.

Hell no, I didn't want this to stop, the sensation of bliss was filling my body too quickly.

I didn't realize I was moaning until I said his name, my hands gripping onto his arm that braced my waist. He was a brick wall at this point, his "jeans" pressing firmly into my back.

He teased me, licking and kissing behind my ear, rubbing circles under my rib cage.

Just have me already you idiot!

I turned around in his iron grip, pressing my lips to his without delay. I ravaged in the taste of his mouth, the unique sweetness that would only come from him.

My arms snaked their way around his neck, running through his hair and bringing his head closer to mine.

His arms moved down from my waist, trailing down my spine slowly.

I was ready to pounce on him, and he was taking his precious time!

I whined against his mouth, his tongue playing tricks with me.

"Stop playing," I got out in between kisses, wrapping my leg around him.

He didn't waste any time, cupping my butt before we were on the bed.

Some of his weight was on me, but it was only enough to make me feel captured.

Hell yeah, I was captured. Captured by a freaking Roman $ex God!

His mouth left mine, nibbling my jawline while one of his hands pinned my arms above my head.

"Eva, love, I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean...," he whispered I my ear.

He pulled back, a moment of self control and starred deep within my eyes.

My legs were wrapped around his waist, and I pulled him hard against me. I wanted him, and I wanted him bad.

"Shut up and make love to me, you stupid smurf," I told him, biting my lip and dragging him on top of me.

End

***Well then. I don't know what happen there....it escalated rather quickly haha

I don't understand how I got from watching Walking Dead, to writing that^

Anyway, feel free to share your thoughts below:)