Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*

**

*

The sound of voices was the only thing filling my empty mind at the moment.

I took another relaxing breath with my eyes still shut, my hand caressing my stomach. I felt their movement, almost as if they were to pop out any second.

8 months was a long time, but it had been one hell of an adventure. Will had recently been working a lot more, so I assumed there was a big issue.

I knew there was a possibility that it was the rouges, but I never wanted to think about it. They couldn't hurt us.

"Luna, are you feeling okay?" Her voice was so soft, that of a child's'.

I lifted my lids, the young girl staring up at me with concern in her eyes.

She had the cutest blonde curls that had various flowers woven into them. The light blue frilly dress she wore matched her light skin and aquamarine eyes.

With a face like hers, she would surly stir trouble once she was older.

I smiled at her warmly, taking my free hand and touching under her chin lightly, "You should know by now that your Luna is immortal. Have I not taught you well enough?"

Her face immediately brightened, "Yes, ma'am. I've had the best time with you."

Right then, her mother, Juliana, decided to pull her away, ushering the small white basket into her hands.

Laurie was there, the girl who had to deal with my pregnant mood disorder the most. Honestly, I believe she was blessed to be able to deal with me.

"Luna, you look...... astounding," Laurie whispered, starring at me with big brown eyes. Her long dress started white but then blended out to a deep blue.

She slowly spun me around so I could see myself in the mirror.

It was weird because for some reason, I didn't have that moment that other girls do on their wedding day. When they don't recognize themselves.

It was quite opposite actually.

The long white "carpet", as I called it, was tremendously long, and it was so white and pearly, that I was afraid the air would make it change color. It was tighter around my chest, but as it went down towards my massive stomach, it sprawled out.

It had this handmade details all over it, a silvery pearl color. It outlined my stomach in a nice way.

'Nice?' My perky Brain commented. 'It's pretty much emphasizing pregnant woman, watch out. You might get trampled and MOST LIKELY STARVE TO DEATH if you approach 20 feet.'

My hair had been carefully designed for a good 2 hours, making each curl perfect, and framing it in an updo like fashion.

I thought the hair was cool, but the fact that I had to wear that sparkly tiara with the freaking curtain attached to it, was completely useless to me.

What was the purpose of it? Camouflage me in Siberia?

My makeup was very neutral, everything just putting the spotlight on my normal features, but somehow giving me a gentle look.

See, this look went perfect with my curtain for Siberia. The army camouflages with the forest, and I camouflage like a freaking white rabbit.

Why don't I just lead Alice into a ditch while I'm at it?

"It's time!" One of my bridesmaids squealed as the traditional wedding song began.

I wasn't nervous, but seeing as my little flower girl skip out the room with her rose petals made me realize what was happening. My bridesmaids found their men as each took turns walking.