Introduction

Yena's POV

I'm Choi Yena, 23 years old. I'm a Hanlim Multi Arts School graduate. I am now working as a mysterious singer on youtube and a composer and producer in KWON Entertainment. I was the co-owner of KWON Entertainment. It was supposed to be me and Lee Chaeyeon but she refused to become a co-owner and chose to become a trainee under KWON Entertainment instead. I have one brother and one adopted sister. My brother is Choi Sungmin and my adopted sister is Choi Yujin. Yujin was adopted when she was 10 years old. Sungmin oppa is an actor and idol while Yujin is a student in the School of Performing Arts Seoul (SOPA).

I have my own recording studio in entertainment. It is on the 12th floor next to the CEO's office. This is the place where I produce and composed songs. All of the people who sang my composed and produced songs never met me in person. Yes, I was there but behind the tinted glass. They can see me wearing a mask and cap behind that tinted glass. I don't want anyone to know me. I'm happy this way, that they only knew me as 'duckie'. Duckie is my codename and I also use that name in my youtube channel. Sungmin oppa is the only one who knows that I am duckie. My parents and Yujin only knew that I am working in KWON Entertainment.

When I was in middle school, I met Kwon Eunbi. Eunbi unnie and Sungmin oppa are close friends and she is also oppa's tutor. I met Lee Chaeyeon when I was in middle school. Chaeyeon is always in our house. When we're doing homework, Eunbi unnie helped us. She even gave all of her notebooks from her middle school days. Chaeyeon and I were surprised when we found out that she attended the same middle school where I and Chaeyeon were studying. After that, we got along with each other and became closer to each other to the point that we can't be separated anymore. Were just the three of us, not until I met Minju. Kim Minju joined us when I and Chaeyeon were graduating seniors while she was a new junior in middle school. Kim Chaewon joined us when she transferred to our school.

Chaewon is my family friend and she met them because of me, of course. In our group, I'm just the one who didn't choose an idol path and did not debut even though the chance to debut is really big. I choose this path because I'm waiting for someone to debut as a soloist and I will not reach my dream until she reaches hers.