Chapter 31

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I took a day off on the day when my puppy released her pre-debut official music clip. That is the day where I was about to go to Hyewon and give her a big punch on her face but then when I was already in front of her, I retreated. So yeah, I didn't punch her.

It's been three days since my day off and I'm still not showing up on Entertainment. Eunbi unnie, Chaeyeon and Chaewon kept calling me but I didn't answer. I am just here, at my house, locking up myself. Yes, it's not an apartment. It's a house. The apartment that my brother talked about is a little lie? Because I really am living in my studio. This house was located in Gwangju, 268 km away from Seoul. It's unusual for me to stay here that long since I am more used to my apartment and the studio than here. Yeah, the apartment that my brother is talking to is in Seoul. I thought being here in my house would drive me crazy but it didn't. It gives me some space, I mean it's like it gives me a rest? Something like that. I am going here once a month because this is so far from Seoul and far from my work. I just go here just to clean this house, that's all.

I am in the living room right now, playing Fortnite on the computer. I am in the middle of playing when...

"What the f*ck?!" The computer suddenly shuts down.

I saw a girl's reflection on the computer. I sighed and removed my headphones.

"Yah, Kim Minju," I faced her.

"Unnie, the three will burn you alive if you will not answer their call!" She sounds like she is scolding me.

"Are you done shooting your drama?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"How can I shoot my drama if I am here?" She asked back.

"Ah, do you want me to take you to your shooting location?"

Minju closed her eyes and shuffled her hair.

She always do that when she is frustrated.

I stand up.

"I am just healing myself. I'll go back to the Entertainment tomorrow." I passed her and went to the kitchen.

I'm hungry.

"Healing? Are you sick?" I heard Minju's voice at my back.

I search for some chips in the drawer.

"No." I answered shortly and continued to search for some chips.

Did I buy some food yesterday?

I heard her deep sigh.

"Is this about Yuri?"

I stopped from searching when I heard her question.

"So it's about her?"

"Aniya, it's not about her." I searched again.

Why did I can't see a f*cking chips?!

I sighed.

Why did I even get angry at the chips?

I looked at her.

"You knew Hyewon right? Punch her for me." Then I left her in the kitchen. 

I go straight to my room and lock the door. I flopped down to my bed.

It keeps on bothering me. Why did Hyewon cheat on my puppy? Or maybe she is not? What if they are just friends? But are there friends that kiss each other's cheeks?!

"Stinky radish and I never kiss each other's cheeks though."

Well, if I kissed Chaewon's cheek then I am giving her false hope.