Chapter 42

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I woke up because of the ringing of my phone.

Who is calling me this early?

I get my phone from the bedside table and answer it without looking at the caller id.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah, Choi Yena, did you forget what day today?!"

I removed my phone in my ears.

Geez, why did she need to shout?!

I loudspeaker my phone first before answering.

"Unnie it's just..." I looked at the screen of my phone to see the time.

"...8:45 AM. It's still early."

"You need to meet your manager at 10AM to talk about your schedules."

"I still have 1 hour and—"

"Did you read the contract?"

I was caught off guard by her sudden mention of the contract. I suddenly feel nervous, making me get up from my bed.

"I-I did." I said, trying not to stutter.

"You did?"

"Yes."

"If you read the contract, you should know what you will do today."

Oh no, I am caught!

"Unnie, I still need to prepare, bye." I immediately ended the call.

She will kill me if she sees me later.

*Timeskip*

I am at the cafeteria of the Entertainment right now, eating breakfast. I decided to eat a light meal because I know that my weight will be checked later. I already made my life to the fullest last night. I ate all the food I wanted to eat, did everything that I wanted to do and spent my time with my best friend. I was supposed to invite ENOZI but I know they are busy so yeah, just the two of us.

No more stalking Yuri, no more hiding from people, no more hiding in the world. It's time to face the real world that I always run away from. It's time to chase the dream I left 6 years ago. It's time to focus on myself and my dream.

I go to my twitter account.

I'm still here for you, Yuri even if you don't know, even if you did not feel the feelings i've been hiding since the beginning

I'm still here for you, Yuri even if you don't know, even if you did not feel the feelings i've been hiding since the beginning. My heart will always be with you, Yuri-ah.

I smiled at my thoughts.

"Excuse me, are you Choi Yena?"

I looked up to look at who it was. I saw a girl in her 20's?