Chapter 5

Yena's POV

***8 years ago***

"Yah! Love birds! Get down there!" I hear a shout from the bottom of the tree.

I gulped nervously when I saw who it was.

I'm dead.

"Get down there or I will call Ms. Yoo!" Chaeyeon shouted.

Minju let go from hugging me.

"You're still with that girl?!" I shouted back.

"Don't change the topic!" Chaeyeon responded.

"Just come down!" She added.

I rolled my eyes then looked at Minju.

"You go first Minju." I said to Minju. She hesitates whether she will come down or not.

"Go ahead. I'll help you." I cheered her up so she will not be afraid anymore.

"Alright, I'll go first then you follow me." I offer my hand to her. She holds my hand so tightly. Her hands are trembling. 

"Just relax, I'm holding you." I started to get down slowly, step by step so she could follow.

When we got down Chaeyeon looked at me suspiciously.

"What?" I asked her. I notice that she is looking at my hand. I immediately let go of Minju's hand when I saw what she was looking at.

"Why did you leave me earlier?" I asked in a sulky tone.

Chaeyeon looks away and clears her throat.

"The president is waiting for us. Let's go." She turns her back at me and starts to walk.

"Is that how you treat your girlfriend?" I asked again still in sulky tone.

She stopped walking and turned around.

"Is this your way to replace me?!" I acted like I was really her girlfriend and I was hurting.

She was about to speak when I cut her off.

"Fine! Let's break up!" I walked out.

That's right Choi Yena! Very good acting! 

That's what you get because you left me earlier.

"Unnie!" I can hear Minju's footsteps following me.

"Unnie, wait for me!" I can hear her footsteps approaching me.

"Maybe your girlfriend is also jealous because she heard what you said at the canteen earlier." I stopped from walking when I heard what Minju said.

I looked at her and laughed so hard.

"I didn't know that you also fell for that." I said and then laughed again.

"Wait, she's not your girlfriend?" She asked, confused. I shake my head while laughing.

"Ms. Choi Yena and Ms. new student, follow me to the principal's office." I stopped from laughing when I heard that voice. 

Shit, we're in trouble!

Minju and I followed Ms. Yoo to the principal's office.

While on the way to the principal's office, we met Ms. Kim.

"Oh, Ms. Choi!" She greeted us. Minju and I bowed to her.

"Ms. Kim, isn't Ms. Choi Yena, one of your advisory?" Ms. Yoo asked Ms. Kim.