Chapter 28

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I am in KSW Entertainment's studio right now. I am with Soyeon since she was the one who was writing the lyrics. Also, I forgot to mention that Yuqi is here too. She is not part of writing the lyrics but the small bunny won't agree that I will work here with no guardian so I said to her that Yuqi will take care of me. Maybe, you are wondering what happened after Mr. Ko's secretary interrupted me.

*Flashback*

I got out of the conference room wearing my cap and mask again. I was surprised to see a small bunny waiting for me.

Gosh, she startled me.

"I thought you would go to Mr. Ko's office?" I started to follow Mr. Ko's secretary.

"Are the girls inside makes you gay panicking?" She walks beside me.

Is she watching me all this time?

"Not really." I answered shortly.

She hummed before speaking again.

"I thought you were a faithful duck?"

"I am, it's just that Chaeyeon's virus suddenly appeared."

I am telling the truth!

"Blaming Chaeyeon huh?" She teased.

Speaking of Chaeyeon, I remember seeing Minjeong yesterday.

"I saw Minjeong yesterday."

"And then?" Eunbi unnie asked. Her tone sounds like she is not interested at all.

"She is looking for Chaeyeon in the Entertainment."

"She's lucky because I didn't see her. If I did see her, I would give her a couple of slaps." She said coldly.

"She is not that bad unnie. She just fell out of love."

"Fell out of love my ass."

"Ey," I nudged her.

"We don't know what her side is." I defended Minjeong.

"Are you siding with her?"

"I am siding with no one, okay? Maybe there is a real reason why she broke up with Chaeyeon."

"Still, she hurt Chaeyeon."

"Minjeong is hurt too."

"What? She will come back after hurting Chaeyeon? Why did she break up with Chaeyeon then? You know how that girl affects Chaeyeon a lot since she is her first love. You are the one who was there when Chaeyeon was broken. You know it, Yena."

Why the hell is she rapping?

"And I am the reason why Sakura and Chaeyeon met."

I don't know that we are bickering already. We just stopped when Mr. Ko's secretary stopped walking.

"Ms. Duckie?" Mr. Ko's secretary called.

"Yes?" I looked at her.

She opens the door of Mr. Ko's office. I looked at Eunbi unnie first before going inside.

"Ms. Choi!" Mr. Ko greeted me. He seemed so happy to see me. He even stands up from his chair.

I bowed to him to pay respect.

"Take a seat." He points to the seat in front of his table.

I nodded and sat where he pointed.

"Ms. Kwon?" He looks at Eunbi unnie that did not enter and just near the door.