Chapter 51

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

We are at Hangang Park right now, walking side by side. I was supposed to bring her on the cruise for a ride but the reservation is already full.

"Unnie, can you take a picture of me here?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded. She gives me her phone before going to her position. I took a photo of her.

 I took a photo of her

"I'll take a picture of you too." She said after accepting her phone.

"Maybe later." I refused.

"You sure?" She asked.

I nodded as a response. We walk for more minutes, not until my phone beeps. I stop walking and look at it.

Manager Nam messaged you

"Unnie,"

I put down my phone and looked at her.

"De?" I asked.

"Why did you reveal yourself?" She asked. I can tell how curious she was.

I smiled at her question.

"I-I mean ahm like you've been hiding that you are Duckie then you suddenly reveal yourself."

I chuckled because she was panicking.

"I reveal myself because I think I already hide myself enough. I'm still not leaving my Duckie life and I will not leave Duckie because it is part of me." I paused for a moment.

"Hmmm... I also don't think that hiding my life as Duckie is good." I continued.

I don't want to make my friends and family sad because I keep on hiding. And of course, you are one of the reasons why I reveal myself as Duckie. If Duckie remains mysterious then I can't perform with you on the stage. Then I am still the coward Choi Yena who can't make a move on you. Then I shouldn't be here with you.