Chapter 9

Yena's POV

***8 years ago***

"Minjeong-ah!" I exclaimed. I looked at Chaeyeon and gave her a mischievous smile since she was looking at us.

Bingo!

I looked back at Minjeong again.

"Come in." I move aside so she can enter.

She bowed to me at first before entering. I closed the door and looked at them. I'm satisfied to see how shocked and stunned my friend is. The others were surprised too but they welcomed Minjeong since they knew her. I sit back where I was earlier while Minjeong sits beside Chaeyeon.

"I thought you were going somewhere?" Nako asked.

"Ahmm..." Minjeong looked at me before answering.

"My friends have other plans so our meet up was cancelled." She looked at them.

I heard Chaeyeon clearing her throat.

Are you nervous Lee Chaeyeon?

"How did you find out that this is Yena's house?" Chaeyeon asked her.

"A senior helped me."

Chaeyeon raised her eyebrow to me. I looked at her with a 'why' look.

"Actually, she kept me company until here."

Chaeyeon's expression changed and looked at Minjeong, eyebrows furrowed.

"She said her house was just a few blocks away from here."

When I heard it, my eyebrows furrowed too since I don't know anyone who was just a few blocks away from our house.

"Is she a senior too?" I asked.

"Yes." Minjeong nodded.

Who is it?

My brother suddenly showed up from the kitchen.

"Your food is all prepared. You can eat now." He said before going back to the kitchen again.

"Oh my gosh, is that Sungmin oppa?!" Yeorum and Hyejoo exclaimed and looked at me.

Don't tell me that they are fans of my brother?

"Are you his fans?" I asked disgustedly.

"Yes!" The two said in unison.

Are they blinds?

"Whatever. Let's just eat in the dining room." I stand up.

"She's really a supporting sister." Chaeyeon said sarcastically to Hyejoo and Yeourum and stood up too.

"Just talk to your visitor." I turn my gaze to Minjeong.

"Minju, kaja!" I offered my hand to Minju.

Minju accepts my hand and we go to the dining room together. The others followed us.

************************************************************

We are done eating and we are back at the living room again. We are talking about some staff while Minjeong and Chaeyeon have their own world. What will you expect? Chaeyeon is such a heartthrob friendly girl that everyone can fall in love with. Well, I'm just stating what I always hear because when you ask me what she is... you better don't ask. By the way, Minju is speaking to us too because I keep her company.

"How about you unnie?" Hitomi asked.

"Huh?"

"Unnie, you're not listening." Hitomi complained.